Zero nicotine juice? Chain Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK. I think the entire landscape of everything will be turned out upside down. All I know is I am seeking work from the "backwards or back woods" only states at present. I love PA a lot, but it got revoltingly.... Well, things changed. WV holds a TON of appeal and for more reasons than one. New Meixco? Sure. Largely empty. Texas, oh it's kind of going some interesting places but it is a WORRY etc. Austin freaking hipsters, you know, all that.

I need isolation I need to go to where I can bleed in with the states too poor and miserable to like, be doing much.

Then, I plan to ascend, much as in the manner of like "Stargate" and that HUGE GLASSED Daniel Character although that ALSO seemed to be NOT without its difficulties man. The "Ascended" came off kinda nice at first ,but they were also jerkwads.

I REMAIN AMAZED AT SO MUCH I REALLY THOUGH HIV was gonna be my own "High horse" "My own private unicorn" "My Beautiful Trama" (That is a TERRIBLE Pink song for those who would like to be personally traumatized especially the video) my own NADIR or APEX of existence and NOW THIS.

I must say MANY accounts of the Great Depression sounded ENTIRELY awful and that was when our populace had an awful, determined "Can do attitude" I have very grave fears of Great Depression TWO I mean I am a freaking WHINER let alone the generations that follow mine. Great Depression, the return" sounds AWFULLY DANG grim I mean like Man cannot live on Unlimited 5G ALONE.

Or maybe they can until they die and that is how the virus gonna get us. Perhaps my great hero, David Foster Wallace who wrote Infinite Jest was NOT just kidding around when his dad, the filmmaker attempted to get his son out of his "interjection" by making a movie so compelling the average human could not see it without watching it over and over until they died and they kept sending in Swat teams to turn off the VCR and like then the SWAT team would get stuck and somehow the only reel left in existence was like, somewhere in the dead zone of trash and nuclear waste that separated Canada and the USA and in the footnotes there is a side trip to find it (most of the plot is in the foot notes, eh?) and it was one of the possible "outcomes" that led the protagonist to be nonverbal at the end, but there were a LOT of other possibilities that could have happened and they were all, to be fair, equally plausible.

For a guy that could not end a novel to save his dang LIFE, he sure nailed that one after you realize the end is the beginning and you are like "WHAT HAPPENED" and then you read it again and you say, I gotta do it again.

Have not read in about 5 years time again.

But yeah. Sunk. Beware the Year of the Depends Undergarments but also the year of nanobots, COVID 19, and well apparently 1984.

Dude IDK.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread