Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
I am new around here, and I thought I'd drop a fun question since all my mods and tanks are in working order and I am confident with what is in my buy queue.

What does everyone do about those moments of zero visibility when you are driving down the road, and you blow massive clouds? I drive with the windows open and try to blow off to the side; sometimes, it just doesn't work... If I am in nasty traffic, I have mostly relegated myself to just hitting my nic hitter and leaving my main mod to when I am parked. Also helps prevent the temptation of dripping and driving, but I can still get a bunch of good hits without dripping in between since I do TC...

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

So what do I win?

One of these ...

zuwit-telescopic-window-cleaner-double-faced-glass-cleaning-kit-extending-wash-head-with-pole-squeegees-and-sponges

... and a Director's Edition of The Chronicles of Riddick on VHS.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Crack a window. I find the crosscurrent between the passenger side window and the one behind me to create a nice little vortex. I've also well, I guess I have occasionally obscured my window with vape, but not enough to not see. I just slow down in those situations (both my speed and vaping) until the fog clears.

If you can't find a method that works, I would strongly suggest a "stealth" MTL driving setup, I would in that circumstance I don't want to endanger people with my vape. I kind of want a smokalien, but mainly so if I ever get pulled over I can lean out toward the cop and exhale a HUGE plume of vapor, I have a feeling that would get us talking.....

..... about nothing good, unfortunately, so no, I don't really want one. Much.

Anna

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Err, leave the window cracked open and exhale towards that rather than at the windshield?
I tested different window cracked open configurations today, if the drivers side front or rear windows are open, the cloud gets pulled back into my face concentrating the cloud around me even if I blow towards the open window or passenger side. If the front passenger side window is cracked open, it bounces off the passenger side window and gets blown back. It is not as concentrated, but still obstructs the view with a haze.

Crack a window. I find the crosscurrent between the passenger side window and the one behind me to create a nice little vortex.

This was the best, passenger side front and rear crackedbopen; it didn't even matter where I blew the cloud, it was just pulled away and through the front passenger side window. Most of my driving is done between 50-75mph and I do a ton of driving throughout the day, 6 days a week.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
I mean this in all due respect. If you’re chucking clouds so heavy that you can’t see out to drive with the windows open, wouldn’t it be prudent to either take shorter hits or get something a little smaller for driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread