Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Hello again everyone and welcome back for another review, in todays review I will cover 2 items because I'm using them in conjunction for the review. Both of todays items are from Geekvape and they are the Zeus Nano tank and the 510 adapter that replaces the Pod of the Aegis Boost Plus with a adapter plate that has lets you use any tank or Dripper that has a male 510. The Zeus Nano tank is the baby brother of the very popular Zeus Sub Tank. Lets get some information about the Zeus Nano Tank first.

20201001_133119.jpg

COLORS OF THE ZEUS NANO TANK

zeus_nano_4_.png

INCLUDED WITH THE ZEUS NANO TANK

1 x Zeus Nano Tank (2ml)
    (Pre-installed: Geekvape B Series Coil 0.40, 25-33W)
    1 x Geekvape B Series Coil 0.60, 15-25W
    1 x Drip tip
    1 x Coil tool
    1 x User manual
    1 x Spare parts pack
    1 x Spare glass tube (3.5ml)

20201001_130000.jpg

PARAMETERS

Size: 22mm x 56.55mm
    Capacity: 2ml (Spare tube glass 3.5ml)
    Filling method: Top fill
    Drip tip:510
    Coil: Geekvape B Series Coil 0.4ohm(25-33w)
    Geekvape B Series Coil 0.6ohm(15-25w)

BOOST COILS

aegis-hero-06.jpg

TOP AIRFLOW

zeus-nano-03.gif

TANK BREAKDOWN

boom-25.jpg

20201001_131831.jpg

ZEUS NANO FILLPORT SLOTS ( VERY NARROW )

20201001_131547.jpg

LARGE WICK PORTS WITH DUAL AIRFLOW

20201009_165334.jpg

SITTING ON THE BOOST PLUS USING 510 ADAPTER

20201001_132605.jpg

510 ADAPTER FOR BOOST PLUS ( BOTTOM OF ADAPTER )

20201001_130853.jpg

ATTACHMENT CLIP

20201009_161650.jpg

OTHER SIDE

20201009_162036.jpg

SIDE VIEW

20201009_161912.jpg

As you can see the little Zeus Nano is a attractive Tank that has more going for it than looks alone. When you use the name Zeus in all the many variations of tanks that have the Zeus name you better step up to the plate and not disappoint and the Zeus Nano does not disappoint. First of all I'm very happy that the Zeus Nano uses Boost coils so no new coil to worry about and like many of you already know the Boost coils are very flavorful and have been winners in every device of mine from Geekvape.

When you first receive your Tank and clean it which you should do, no matter how clean it may appear there may be trace amounts of machine oil that the naked eye can't see, be very careful to account for your O-rings especially the top one even when changing the glass from straight to bubble and the airflow control sleeve that fits over the top cap, yes it's removable for cleaning also. Opening the cap is done with a quarter turn

The 2 juice fill slots are on the narrow side and require you to really push your juice bottle tip in hard and fill slowly or it will back up and you will be left with a mess. The dual airflow is very smooth in all setting with no whistle found on any setting I tried. Flavor has been very good as have been the vapor and it keeps up very well never getting a dry hit in the couple of weeks I've had the tank.

The Zeus Nano is great creation from Geekvape in my opinion because you now have a tank also that uses the Boost coils. As you can probably tell I really like these coils because they have never disappointed me in any device that used them.

The 510 adapter for the Boost Plus has been everything I hoped it would be including a very clean sleek look that has performed great with the many tanks I've tried using it as their platform. Switching it out with the Pod is a piece of cake and it secures very solid, no wiggle and it had no problem reading many Tanks. In my opinion Geekvape has 2 winning new products.

I would like to thank Elliott and Geekvape for providing the Zeus Nano and 510 adapter for the Boost Plus. I also hope this review helped anyone purchasing either the Zeus Nano Tank or the 510 adapter for the Boost Plus.

THANK YOU
    BIGBOB2322

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Good golly! LOL between you @bigbob2322 and @hittman with his Vaperesso love I SWEAR I am going to start keeping score.

What'd they do, send you their stores.

LOL neat review and the rainbow mod fits surprisingly nicely with the mod and etc.

Both some awesome companies with great innovations and ideas!

Maybe I should keep score on THEM too. LOL.
    Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread