• Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Zeus X Mesh rta is Coming Soon!!!
    A New Generation of Zeus!!
    Any idea about it?
    --
    Get more info, Follow us on GeekVape
    DSC0650-1.jpg

I don't have a lot of experience with mesh rtas but the one I bought recently was a fantastic unit to vape on and the mesh lasted a super long time. I'm sure Geekvape won't disappoint. I'll have to get one or two to try.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 31, 2017
    www.geekvape.com
    I don't have a lot of experience with mesh rtas but the one I bought recently was a fantastic unit to vape on and the mesh lasted a super long time. I'm sure Geekvape won't disappoint. I'll have to get one or two to try.
    It is worth to have a try, will send you asap

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    amazingly detailed RTA! a couple of sexy detailing such as "Geekvape" branding on airflow ring, the sample comes fully complete with everything you need to build this babe! my very first mesh RTA!

upload_2020-3-26_10-46-48.png

Review will be in the next corner!
    special thanks to @Geekvape_Official

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    amazingly detailed RTA! a couple of sexy detailing such as "Geekvape" branding on airflow ring, the sample comes fully complete with everything you need to build this babe! my very first mesh RTA!

View attachment 876821

Review will be in the next corner!
    special thanks to @Geekvape_Official

I've been using one for a few days now. It's a really great flavor producer.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    I've been using one for a few days now. It's a really great flavor producer.
    is great flavor producer indeed, this is my very first mesh RTA, is a flavor maker, easy, ultra easy to build, noticed after 2 builds that this device requires a lot of cotton, compared to his brother zeus dual coil, so far, im happy having great clouds with VCT juice from ripe vapes! love it!

how do you feel this RTA mr hittman?
    anything else more to share?

Regards,

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    is great flavor producer indeed, this is my very first mesh RTA, is a flavor maker, easy, ultra easy to build, noticed after 2 builds that this device requires a lot of cotton, compared to his brother zeus dual coil, so far, im happy having great clouds with VCT juice from ripe vapes! love it!

how do you feel this RTA mr hittman?
    anything else more to share?

Regards,

Like you said, it’s very easy to build. This is only my second mesh rta. I don’t like short drip tips so I’m not using either one of the ones it came with. I’ve only built it once and haven’t had reason to do it again. The top cap on mine is a little tight still. I’m sure it’ll loosen up with time.

Reactions: P3ch3

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Looking forward to getting one of these. Is it just the base deck that is different? If so will decks be sold on geekvape site like they were with some other RTAs.

I can't say if the decks will be sold separately or not, but according to the sticker on the back of the box in the image in P3ch3's post above the decks are interchangeable with the Zeus X RDA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread