Zeus X Mesh RTA is Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I can't say if the decks will be sold separately or not, but according to the sticker on the back of the box in the image in P3ch3's post above the decks are interchangeable with the Zeus X rda.
had the same initial doubt,i did swapped both decks without any inconvenience!

i dont think they will be selling separated decks,

Reactions: hittman

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019

nutmac

Mar 24, 2015
PA
I find it a disappointment that Geekvape did not make the mesh deck the same width if not bigger than all the other mesh decks. I use the profile unity and Kylin M. 1 mesh works for both.... Nexmesh. Geekvape make their deck a proprietary size meaning I need their mesh or I cannot use the product. Major fail from such an industry leader. Until they fox that will not purchase. Guess they weren't thinking . No way am I going to wait around for my Geekvape mesh strips to arrive so I can vape my tank. No I don't need the suggestion you can cut another to size . That's silly just make it universal it's 2020

"Geekvape_Official, post: 22493081, member: 319621"]Zeus X Mesh RTA is Coming Soon!!!
A New Generation of Zeus!!
Any idea about it?
--
Get more info, Follow us on GeekVape
DSC0650-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Reactions: hittman

Stew1957

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2020
South Africa
I purchased two of the decks from Fasttech. They were $13 each. I must say that considering the contents of the build deck kit they are well worth the cost.

View attachment 901363
This is super that one can try on your existing Zeus X RTA. I would like to be able to buy the Coil deck as well to try so you can have the best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread