The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zeusx mesh users opinions!!!!

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Superuser187, Dec 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Superuser187

Superuser187 Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2020
    Athens
    I bought the mesh deck for the Zeus x to try the meshy vape..
    First day vaping it....

I will get a dry hit if I vape it more than 65watts with the kanthal mesh that ohms at 0.25 and aiflow fully open and making sure I puff fast to cool it down

It's a veeery cool vape and in my opinion it's nice with fruity juices like strawberry for example and makes the juices taste different but I am not sure yet if I like such a cool vape...
    I don't seem to have a wicking problem cause it's always saturated but maybe I stuffed the cotton tooooooo much under the coil....cause I know u supposed to make it tight and have contact with the mesh...but maybe overstuffing it it's bad???

Any Zeus x mesh users how much watts are u able to run your atty?? Do u use the softe/low/ setting on your mod cause mesh has extreme rump up time???
    Do u prefer kanthal or ni80?

I just want a little bit warmer vape I guess if I don't get used to it....
    It's my first wicking Soo I guess I must did something wrong... :D

Edit....btw now I know why they say dry hit with mesh is the worst....dam...they are right....

2. Seiggy

Seiggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2012
    Irwin, Pennsylvania
    @Superuser187, I have the Zeus X Mesh RTA. Running on DNA, using a .18 SS mesh at
    350 F at 40 watt with a punch setting of 1 & no Preheat. It works for me and I dropped the temp down to make it a cooler vape. I've gone up in wattage but I hit temp too quick so I settled with the above for me. I've never gotten a dry hit, but I also cycle between other mods depending on the flavor I want. If you wick shoulders are saturated, I would also think under the mesh is also. I would try and drop you wattage down to see if it resolves your dry hits. It might be possible your wick is too tight under the mesh. I've used between 6 mm & 9 mm of (3 mm Wotofo shoe string), I've used a full strand of (Cotton Bacon) and last but not least I've also used about the same w/Rayon. Food for thought.

• Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.