ZFM Variant - Sealed Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplton

Jun 5, 2010
Japan
Thanks for the update! I haven't tried an X or * with this mod (I'm still on the same cart), but I'll give it a go on the next one. If I could only find a small syringe I'd be set, but I've only got huge ones! Every time I go to a chemist and ask for some, they say no, and hand me a rehab leaflet.

.......s.

Just tell them a rehab leaflet isn't going to protect you from HepC but a clean syringe will

centax

Apr 8, 2010
va
If your having problems cutting the hole in the center try using a flat tip precision screwdriver. Heres a hole I cut using a 3mm one

screwdriver.jpg

In fact I cut the whole thing with those 2 screwdrivers just put the cap top down on a piece of wood and worked my way around the inside.

roadrash

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Hillsboro NH
hi greenage whne you super glue these do you position the stopper first with the atty the glue or just glue it to the top most edge in cart. im using a tornado too.
thanks

Hope Greenage doesn't mind, I turn the cart upside down then push down on the stopper. This usually set it flat. I turn it back right side up, then with a paper clip i push the edges down a little all the way around. Then glue the edges.
Also I find it easier to cut the stopper after the glue has cured using a exacto knife and cut a x or a h or combo of the 2.:vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread