Zichhi e-liquid anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Hi guys, I have just placed an order with Zichhi .com for e liquids (for the first time), however am unable to contact them directly to find out the whereabouts of my order, it was placed on 1st Oct'12...and the parcel is still not shipped, problem is there is no direct no. to the Zichhi warehouse they also have a tie up with Steamlite .com...has anyone else ever ordered from Zichhi... if yes could you guys please help me out here , with their customer care number?...the live chat or the tickets dont get any replies...I am so lost [:(] needed the juice quick...

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
Hey Souvik, I did some more research, not much out there but I see the orders come directly from the manufacturers and I found some info that the manufacturers are Chinese. I know there are some issues with shipping being held up for liquids out of China. There is a thread around here about it.

Has your card been charged already?

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Someone just now responded to me in their chat, so try that again, maybe?

Wow Buggs...that's awesome, thanks a ton buddy...believe me, the chat does'nt respond from my end...may be its an IP thing...dont know....but if you can really catch them again, on your free time, can you ask them for a Zichhi-direct contact no.?...or may be if they can tell , when will the order no# 41948 (placed on Zichhi.com e-liquids) get shipped?

And ya, the order is paid from my end, through paypal..guess I'm covered there somewhat, but I really like their juice, and would love to get the delivery... just that this is the first time I have ordered directly from their site,,, earlier it was through steamlite, who have a store in India...
appreciate your efforts buddy :)

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Hey Souvik, I did some more research, not much out there but I see the orders come directly from the manufacturers and I found some info that the manufacturers are Chinese. I know there are some issues with shipping being held up for liquids out of China. There is a thread around here about it.

Has your card been charged already?

And yes you are correct, about the issues regarding Chinese customs delaying e-liquid parcels...well guess what I have a parcel delayed there as well, from Health Cabin...but I am not worried about that one, as it has been shipped already and, HC has superior customer support, I can get in touch with them any moment for any info regarding that order.... I am really low on juice, let's say am almost out..hence my concern regarding the Zichhi order:(

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
I would have never guessed this...after tracking the ID given to me, by Zichhi.... the parcel got delivered to someone else today, some 2000 kms away from me, in a different state...So after calling them again, i was told ( as it was obvious by now) that it was a parcel meant for someone else...duh!
At the moment I am told that my package is yet to get shipped...finally some truth atleast. Am just going through a bad patch in my vaping life it seems, with my other liquid shipment from HC delayed...I am just super cranky :O

LycanFury

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Croydon, Surrey, UK
Hi souvik,
I ordered from zicchi buggy is right about the delay. I was just lucky. I placed my order to them on aug12 till 15th no movement. So I contacted them on chat and they responded, told me that it takes a week for the order to get prepared and ship. After that it will take that order 15 days to reach you. They use EMS china. So google the site for EMS china tracking, but check your spam mail, their tracking number notification mail sometimes goes to spam. Hope this helps.
LF

souvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
India
Hi Buggs And Lycan,....this is how the story unfolded ....this order finally was shipped on the 25th of oct, that's 25 days from placing the order, but I was in love with their juice so waited for the parcel patiently...and it finally arrived on the 2nd of Nov some 32 days in total...pathetic in my opinion and even more so cause..the juice that I waited for so long tastes nothing like what they used to make, I asked for Clove instead my liquid tastes like cinnamon (a Flavor which I cant stand and sends me nauseating) with hints of other spices which I can't figure out, so this whole episode was a total waste of time, money and energy....Am surprised that they have no standards in quality checking as I felt they were a reputed brand, well I was wrong.
But no worries...HC came to the rescue , I placed another back up order with HC on the 31st through DHL and it reached me on 3rd, now that's called service at it's best....HC clove saved the daY for me...lovely flavor so will be trying out lots more with them... bottomline stay clear from Zichhi.....it will sound luring as they are offering 50% off on their site till 25th dec.

@Lycan am guessing you contacted Steamlite India, believe me they dont have the slightest Idea what is going on at Zichhi...you must be aware as well(since you are also from India), that they have stopped dealing in Zichhi e-juices lately, blaming the customs of detaining their shipment, my hunch there is something not right with these guys..
When u contact Steamlite India they will just try and pacify you with words like it'll get shipped soon next 4-5 days in reality they are as blank as you are, they gave me a wrong tracking ID , after I kept calling them for days, and I tracked the wrong parcel for 3 days till it got delivered to a different state (Puducherry)...prolly it was your parcel Lycan, was urs delivered on 17th Oct:D

LycanFury

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Croydon, Surrey, UK
@Lycan am guessing you contacted Steamlite India, believe me they dont have the slightest Idea what is going on at Zichhi...you must be aware as well(since you are also from India), that they have stopped dealing in Zichhi e-juices lately, blaming the customs of detaining their shipment, my hunch there is something not right with these guys..
When u contact Steamlite India they will just try and pacify you with words like it'll get shipped soon next 4-5 days in reality they are as blank as you are, they gave me a wrong tracking ID , after I kept calling them for days, and I tracked the wrong parcel for 3 days till it got delivered to a different state (Puducherry)...prolly it was your parcel Lycan, was urs delivered on 17th Oct:D[/QUOTE]

No mine was not delivered on th 17th :D. Anyways good HC came to rescue. what is the link for HC PM me, if you can. if their service is good i shall also try it. Steamlite and Zicchi are a big no. Also i read china has put in a new rule for detailed inspection of liquids going out of china. Which would delay the process. check out heavens-gift.com for details.

Thanks
LF

Buggs5347

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Arizona
I know there are problems with shipping from China, but yeah, that zicchi and steamlite, neither one of them seem worth the trouble. I'd steer clear of them. Is HC Health Cabin? I hear a lot of good things about them. I was at their site, today, looking at some hardware, but didn't order anything. They have a notice on their front page about shipping issues with juice from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread