Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.
18 MG
Introduction
In life you normally get what you pay for. This is the case for Zikwid Zanilla. It is the best Vanilla juice IMHO. It took the spot from Tasty Vapor Ultimate Vanilla which costs almost 3 times less. The taste is a bit cleaner it has an amazing throat hit and produces more vapor. It is not have the same toasty flavor as Tasty Vapor Ultimate Vanilla. But seems to be more layers of vanilla.The ejuice is almost juicy. The flavor is in your face strong but it is so good I want to try it stronger.

For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion
I highly recommend this ejuice. I am adding it to my favorite ejuice list. It is another all day vape like COV Butterscotch, Vixen Vapors TigerBlood, Vaporbomb Maple Rum, and Vapalicious Maui Blend. Although it is expensive it is worth it IMHO. If you aren't a big vanilla ejuice fan, I am not sure you will like it.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Anyone know a source to get this ejuice for cheaper? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here. Do you like the old style graph I did back here better or the 3 graphs here?

This is a quick review to see my full reviews and to know more what a quick review is click here.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I think I just found a better Vanilla in Virgin Vapors new line. It is naked vanilla in the absolute line. I have been vaping it for only 2 days so it might change. Seems to have a interesting fusion my two previous favorite vanillas. I will do a review later today. I am really impressed with it so far.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread