Zip EZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Got a Zip EZ last week. Super sale price. Used it one day. Left it in the watch pocket of my jeans and yep, it went through the washer. Caught it just before it went into the dryer. I figured that wuzz that. I opened it up and it didn't look too wet so I changed the carto and tried it. It works fine. Took a few good draws but decided to leave it alone for a few days. I don't think that would work with very many pvs.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
The hard shell Zippo case itself is pretty durable. I have dropped mine at least a half a dozen times while outside even on hard concrete surfaces and it did not damage the battery. Quite remarkable for a E-Cig. It's small compact design is perfect to slip in my shorts pocket while out running.

The Zip Ez is friggin amazing!

SSV2
:smokie:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hey mrcoolbp,

It seems standard 808 carts hold an average of 0.9 ml Depends on the filler; although, the Gold Label Deluxe (vertical coil) carts have consistently averaged between 0.9 - 1.2 ml from my own experience using 100% PG based juice.

A bit less when filling with thicker viscosity VG based e-liquids. Standard 808 (horizontal coiled) vary a bit more depending on how tight the inner filler is woven.

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Excellent, thanks! I noticed that these are still on sale (50% off!?!?!?) so I might pick up a few for some friends!

Yeah, I was surprised at first that they still were even available after Easter weekend when the remaining stock was sold out by Monday night Though, I later found out that a new shipment of kits arrived last week where they sent extra units to make up from a previous order where Frank was shorted about 50 kits. Might be why their still at that special price?:?:

People have been buying multiple units to switch out the batteries with their old Zippo lighter cases.

Which gives me an idea!:rolleyes:

Maybe we should offer a contest for people to submit pics of their favorite Zippo lighter and perhaps a story to go along with why their old Zippo has special sentimental value and the best entries could win a Free Zip Ez!

What do you think Zip lovers?

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
End of the Month Special on Zip Ez Kits!

$14.97

ZIP-2T.jpg

ZIP EZ (NEW)

Special sale price running this weekend though Tuesday July 2nd till Midnight!

SSV2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread