Status
Not open for further replies.

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
IMG_0062-001.jpg hi breaktrue
its taken shape !....the chargers should be her to morrow and the ptc in a couple of days.
do you see anything wrong with the scematic ? IMG_0059-001.jpg IMG_0059-001.jpg

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi breaktrue
I cant figure it out so....the board is turned around to where the pushbutton faces up...now the white wire is on the bottom right....which goes to the +center of the 510....the black wire goes to negative .since the board faces the other way it is the left one !
then the fuse interrupts the negative battery to negative or common where the charger neg also will go .
cant figure out where I am wrong ....
sorry about two the same pix ...of course I never make mistakes !!!! lol

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi breaktrue
the thing works fine...but the board drains when not in use for a couple of days ...more than other mods.
I have not measured it jet ...may be the charger don't fully charge it ...??bein digitaly chalenced don't help either the menue drives me crazy !!! just tried again.....managed to set at 10 watts.....vapes perfect ...for one hr something not right on a fully charged 18650.??normaly I get 8 to 10 hrs.
rolf

Last edited:

breaktru

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hi breaktrue
the thing works fine...but the board drains when not in use for a couple of days ...more than other mods.
I have not measured it jet ...may be the charger don't fully charge it ...??bein digitaly chalenced don't help either the menue drives me crazy !!! just tried again.....managed to set at 10 watts.....vapes perfect ...for one hr something not right on a fully charged 18650.??normaly I get 8 to 10 hrs.
rolf

Have you tried taking the battery out and charging on an external charger?

rolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
spokane wa
hi breaktrue
I have done it once...but than I was playing with the menue and got all frustrated and put it on the side ...the menue on your thred did not want to print so I wrote it down by hand. charged it overnite again but no go ....flashes weird numbers including low and than 888.
this morning .got tyed up with building another mod and also with some attys ectra.
taking it apart now and charge the battery separate now ...see what happens ...thanks for the comeback. rolf

just changed the battery to a different one fresh out the charger ..it works fine now ..we ll see how long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread