Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at the Zovoo Dragbar 600S kindly sent by VooPoo for this test. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • 5-hole air intake
    • 20 fresh flavors
    • Dazzling light
    • 2 ml capacity

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-2.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; Packaging:
    From a single-use product like this one certainly does not expect a sumptuous package, however the small hardcover clearly suggests what will be inside it and in addition to the image of this item it contains a lot of information.

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-3.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; Packing List:
    • Dragbar 600S device
    • User Manual

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-4.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; Technical data:
    • Name: DRAGBAR 600S
    • Material: PC, ABS
    • Capacity: 2ml
    • Resistance: 1.5Ω
    • Built-in battery capacity: 500mAh
    • Dimensions: Ø20x96mm

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-5.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; Flavors Available:
    • Pineapple Mango
    • Passion Fruit Lime
    • Ice fishing
    • Grape ice
    • Green apple ice
    • Strawberry ice
    • Ginger lemonade
    • Oolong fishing
    • Menthol
    • Banana ice
    • Oh my God
    • Blueberry Raspberry Lemon
    • Honeydew ice
    • Cola Ice
    • Mango ice
    • Watermelon mint
    • Lush ice
    • Red Bull Ice
    • Red orange ice
    tobacco

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-6.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; First Impressions:
    The Zovoo brand has recently reached an important milestone in the sales of Dragbar series products with the remarkable figure of 1,000,000 pieces sold in more than 50 countries and regions such as North America, Europe and Southeast Asia. So what better opportunity to try this new type of atomization that seems to have such great success? I accepted this test and here I am.

After having tried the product for a long time and just before writing this review I saw that the Zovoo brand recently won the Best Newcomer of Vapourround Awards 2022. In fact, on May 27th the Vaper Expo UK was successfully held in Birmingham with the presence of over 1000 international vaping brands and with over 100,000 professional visitors who attended the show. The exhibition lasted 3 days and on the second day, Vapouround, the world's leading media in the electronic atomization sector, announced the winners and ZOVOO took first place in the Best Newcomer category.

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-7.jpg

Dragbar 600S is a compact device entirely made of plastic material with a shape rather similar to that of a small cigar, in short, the simplest one that can exist on the face of the earth to offer the user an immediate and uncomplicated Vaping solution.
    Inside the Dragbar there is the GENE TREE by VooPoo ceramic core technology, a 500mAh battery and 2ml of pre-loaded e-liquid. Zovoo claims that with Dragbar 600S it is able to reach 600 Puffs before its disposal, and this is a figure that could be very interesting when related to a low purchase price. The device is therefore very compact and does not need to be refilled with liquid, but since Dragbar cannot be opened, how could it be disposed of? It is plastic, you will say, it is partly true, because inside there is still a battery, a resistance and a ceramic core, albeit reduced.

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-8.jpg

The body of Dragbar 600S is divided into two colors, the upper part takes on a color related to the "flavor" it contains, while the lower part is white / transparent to allow choreographic lighting by the countless LED lights that accompany each puff. The fixed "drip tip" looks like a whistle and in its simple form it is effective and ergonomic for the lips. On the bottom of Dragbar 600S there are 5 holes for the passage of air towards the coil.

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-9.jpg

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-10.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar 600S; Vaping test:
    Some flavors have been sent to me including; Banana Ice, Lush Ice, Strawberry Ice, Peach Ice and Grape Ice. All flavors are pre-loaded with 20mg of nic salts and all have in common an "icy" part and therefore mentholated. I was expecting a strong mint explosion, im not a real mint fan! Fortunately, the predominant part is certainly the juicy fruit, while the mentholated part is perfectly mixed and non-invasive, indeed certainly pleasant to increase the blow in the throat to the right extent while also refreshing the flavor of the e-liquid. All the flavors are really concentrated and realistic, I would define them as really greedy and very sweet like a real fruit juice with ice to drink in the neighborhood bar. The RDL type Puff goes well with these excellent fruity flavors because it offers a good airiness that allows the production of rather abundant and dense clouds of vapor, the Puff is at the same time slightly restricted to successfully amplify the "hit in the throat" effect "thanks to the nic and the mentholated part present in the liquid.

Despite the high boost (20 / mg), together with my wife we literally devoured each of these vaporizers both in an uncontrolled frenzy, we ran out of all 6 within a few days! I must say that their functioning was flawless, with a very fluid and silent inhalation, truly irresistible to us. I would never have believed that such a device could be so satisfying, and now that we have disposed of them all, we are left like children without candy and in full withdrawal! We really think about buying more, because they are very good, they weigh very little and are ideal to slip into any pocket. Take a look at Dragbar and its line of devices ranging from 600 to 5,000 Puffs, try them, you won't regret it.

Thanks to Zoovoo for sending me these samples for review.
    DRAGBAR 600s - ZOVOO By Your Side

Thanks for reading.

Zovoo-Dragbar-600-S-Disposable-Pod-11.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread