Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Zovoo Dragbar F600  1.png

Hi, today let's take a look at the Zovoo Dragbar F600 kindly sent by Zovoo for this test. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Classic Drag Design
    • 600 Puffs
    • 2-hole MTL vents
    • 20 fresh flavors
    • Control led
    • 2ml capacity (TPD)
    • Nic concentration: 0, 9.8, 20mg / ml

Zovoo Dragbar F600  2.png

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; Packaging:
    From a single-use product like this one certainly does not expect a sumptuous packaging, however the small hardcover clearly suggests what will be inside it and in addition to the image of this item the box contains other and numerous information.

Zovoo Dragbar F600  3.jpg

Zovoo Dragbar F600 is also available in the maxi pack of 10 pieces, also in this case you can choose your favorite flavor and 3 different nic concentration levels (0, 9.8, 20mg / ml)

Zovoo Dragbar F600  4.png

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; Packing List:
    • Dragbar F600 device
    • User Manual

Zovoo Dragbar F600  5.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; Technical data:
    • Name: DRAGBAR F600
    • Dimensions: Ø94.67x23.67x22.49mm
    • Weight: 28g
    • Material: PC
    • Capacity: 2ml (TPD)
    • Nic concentration: 0, 9.8, 20mg / ml
    • Resistance: 1.4Ω Mesh
    • Built-in battery capacity: 500mAh

Zovoo Dragbar F600  6.png

Zovoo Dragbar F600  7.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; First Impressions:
    Dragbar F600 is a compact device entirely made of plastic material with a shape rather similar to that of a small cigar, in short, the simplest one that can exist on the face of the earth to offer the user an immediate and uncomplicated vaping solution.
    Inside the Dragbar there is a mesh coil served by a 500mAh battery and 2ml of pre-loaded e-liquid. Zovoo claims that with Dragbar F600 you will be able to reach 600 Puffs before its disposal, and this is a fact that could be very interesting when related to a low purchase price. The device is therefore very compact and does not need to be refilled with liquid, but since Dragbar cannot be opened, how could it be disposed of? It is plastic, you will say, it is partly true, because inside there is still a battery, a resistance and a ceramic core, albeit reduced. In the image below you can see the compact dimensions of Dragbar F600 compared with a lighter and another device of the same company Zovoo not in compliance with the TPD market and intended for foreign markets.

Zovoo Dragbar F600  8.jpg

Maximum portability and light weight, and it could not be otherwise given that the TPD restriction only allows the sale of devices with max 2ml of pre-loaded e-liquid in our country.

Zovoo Dragbar F600  9.jpg

Zovoo Dragbar F600  10.png

Dragbar F600 is a set of square and round lines, on the surface you can see the white writing "Dragbar", on the back the wording "Dragbar" is repeated, this time obtained by engraving and to remind everyone of the sought-after relationship with the Drag series by VooPoo.

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-11.jpg

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-12.jpg

The fixed and cylindrical "drip Tip" type seems well sized for an MTL / RDL vape and in its simple form it is effective and ergonomic for the lips. On the bottom of Dragbar F600 there is a Led light and a hole for the passage of air towards the coil. All Dragbar F600 as well as the other devices of the Zovoo company are delivered with a silicone protective cap for the Driptip and a removable adhesive on the bottom to protect the device from false activations during transport and delivery.

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-13.jpg

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-14.jpg

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; Available flavors:
    DragBar F600 takes on a color related to the "flavor" contained in it, at the moment only 10 flavors have been presented among the 20 total flavors that are planned for production.

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-15.gif

► Zovoo Dragbar F600; Final Conclusions and Vaping Test:

• Cola Ice:

The flavor that brings back to the famous fizzy drink is really impressive, by far my favorite among those I tested.

• Drag Bull Ice:
    The iced part is present and not so pleasant the taste in syrup quite indefinable.

• Watermelon Ice:
    This e-liquid turns out to be a mix between the slightly watermelon sweet, and the iced refreshing part, all in all I appreciated it.

• Blueberry Sour Raspberry:
    Blueberries and raspberries blend together in a greedy and sweet taste that never tires me.

• Pink Lemonade:
    Pleasant juicy pink lemon and citrus lemonade, with a sweet and fresh addition of red fruits and ice.

All the flavors I have received come pre-loaded with 20mg of nic salts and all have a "frozen" or sweet fruity side in common. The cold vapor of these disposable devices seems to be a great success among aficionados, and I am really happy with it too. The "smooth MTL" type Puff goes well with these excellent fruity flavors because F600 offers a good airiness that allows the production of rather abundant and dense clouds of vapor, the Puff is at the same time slightly restrained to successfully amplify the effect "hit" in the throat, thanks to the nic and the mentholated part.

Despite the high boost (20/mg/ml), we literally devoured each of these vaporizers both in an uncontrolled frenzy, we ran out of all 5 within a few days! I must say that their functioning was flawless, with a very fluid and silent inhalation, truly irresistible to us.

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-16.jpg

Thanks to Zoovoo for sending me these samples for review.

Thanks for reading.

Zovoo-Dragbar-F600-17.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread