Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-1.gif

Hi, today let's take a look at 3 new disposable products from Zovoo, it is DragBar R6.000, DragBar F8.000 & VinciBar 2500. I will examine in this Test each of the characteristics that distinguish these items. I hope that by the end of this reading you have understood these products, and therefore decide whether to invest in them or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-2.jpg

► Zovoo Disposable Pod; Vapouround Awards:
    ZOVOO is releasing numerous novelties and the brand made a stunning appearance at Vaper Expo UK last month by unveiling the new DRAGBAR Star line. With VooPoo's updated Gene.Chip technology and a good brand reputation, it won the "Best Newcomer" at the Vapouround Awards. Just six months after its listing, ZOVOO gained unanimous recognition and high attention from users. The newly updated GENE TREE chipset is able to extend the life of the ceramic cores by limiting their degradation during use to offer users a more natural and enjoyable vaping experience.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-3.jpg

► Zovoo Disposable Pod; Packaging & Packing List:
    DRAGBAR R6000, F8000 and VINCIBAR F2500 have a cheerful colored package according to the flavor and the device it contains. All packages contain a user manual in addition to the device. Zovoo also prepares for sale the Mid-Pack package which contains 10 preloaded devices for every taste.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-4.gif

• DRAGBAR R6000; Specifications:
    Dimensions: 124.7x31.2x32.8mm
    Material: PC, PCTG
    Capacity: 18ml
    Resistance: 0.6Ω
    Output: 18W
    Battery capacity: 1000mAh
    Charging Port: Type C
    AFC adjustable

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-5.jpg

DRAGBAR R6000 is the first released RDL disposable vaporizer of the DRAGBAR family. The device has a large e-liquid capacity of 18ml and a satisfying power of 18W. The new DRAGBAR R6000 perfectly integrates the professional vaping experience with the convenience of disposable products. Increased e-liquid capacity, adjustable RDL inhalation and 1,000mAh rechargeable battery. So vapers can easily enjoy RDL inhalation of this disposable device for a long time producing big clouds of flavor. The new DRAGBAR R6000 is inspired by VooPoo's DRAG series, placing itself as the perfect alternative to traditional RDL vaping devices. The AFC system on the bottom is simple but effective.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-6.jpg

• DRAGBAR F8000; Specifications:
    Dimensions: 119.7x29.16x29.8mm
    Capacity: 16ml
    Resistance: 1.1Ω
    Output: 9W
    Battery capacity: 630mAh
    Charging Port: Type C
    AFC Adjustable

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-7.jpg

The DRAGBAR F8000 "Max Puff" disposable vaporizer shines with its large e-liquid capacity (16ml) and by recharging its 630mAh battery you will be able to consume the equivalent of 800 cigarettes with just one device! This is what the technicians of Zovoo say. The inhalation is of the MTL type with adjustable AFC on the bottom and thanks to the excellent Mesh-Coil present inside the DRAGBAR F8000 the perceived flavor is equal to the previous DRAGBAR R6000 device for RDL. The surface texture creates a good feeling with the fingers.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-8.jpg

• VINCIBAR F2500; Specifications:
    Dimensions: 24x24x104mm
    Capacity: 6.5ml
    Resistance: 1.2Ω
    Battery capacity: 1000mAh
    Charging Port: NO

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-9.jpg

VINCIBAR F2500 It is inspired by VooPoo's compact VINCI design. The AFC system is not present and the inhalation is of the open MTL type also here with a great charge of flavor, comparable to the previous devices. The Mesh Coil it uses must really be a bomb. The battery has 1,000mAh and is not rechargeable. The tank holds 6.5ml of e-liquid which will allow you to vape for a few days before throwing this item into the bin. All devices are equipped with a hygienic silicone plug which is present on the mouthpiece to seal and prevent leaks.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-10.jpg

► Zovoo Disposable Pod; Vaping test:
    Among the 15 flavors currently available I tested 3, two of which are fruit and ice based and one is vanilla tobacco.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-11.gif

• Drag Bar R 6000 in combination with Green Apple Ice flavor with 6mg of Nic salts.
    I have recharged the device via a Type-C cable several times already as Green Apple Ice it contains has literally bewitched me. I didn't think apple could become one of my favorite flavors, but it is. It captivated me with its fragrance and exquisite sweetness, very faithful to the flavor of the green apple that is sometimes sour and unripe and sometimes ripe and sweet. The device is equipped with a 0.6Ω Mesh-Coil that expresses a constant power of 18W in pure RDL style, by adjusting the AFC in more closed positions it is possible to obtain an excellent strong and decisive MTL vape. The puff is extremely fluid and free of spitting, the steam clouds are dense and abundant.

• Drag Bar F 8000 in combination with the Vanilla Cream Tobacco flavor with 20mg of Nic salts.
    I have never been a lover of tobacco flavors, however I have to change my mind! This mix of vanilla and tobacco turns out to be wonderful and recalls a rather complex aromatic range that includes a Cuban cigarette part, a sweet creamy part that looks like white chocolate and a well-blended alcoholic background of rum. Nic's high concentration produces a strong Hit especially by closing the AFC and I'm no longer used to these high concentrations so this disposable will last me a long time. The type of Vape of Drag Bar F 8000 ranges from restricted MTL to airy MTL with a discreet production of vapor with a decisive and dry tone.

• VINCIBAR F2500 in combination with the Green Apple Ice flavor with 20mg of Nic salts.
    The fantastic frozen green apple that I enjoyed so much on the Drag Bar R 6000 is just as tasty on this VINCIBAR F2500. However, Nic's very high gradation prevents me from prolonged use of the device. The VINCIBAR F2500 type of Vape is of the airy, strong and decisive MTL type. The battery is not rechargeable and I believe that even this device with its 6.5ml at 20mg of Nic will last me a long time before throwing it.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-12.jpg

In conclusion these devices are fantastic for their great performance and for their extreme simplicity, I look forward to the next sample for a new test.

• Zovoo has passed ISO 9001 quality management system certification and meets GMP820 qualification to ensure product safety and quality standard control. The products have been certified by UL, FCC, CE, KC, ROHS, TPD, PMTA, etc.
    Factory - ZOVOO By Your Side

Thanks to Zovoo for sending me these samples for review.
    DRAGBAR R6000 - ZOVOO By Your Side
    DRAGBAR F8000 - ZOVOO By Your Side
    vincibar-F2500 - ZOVOO By Your Side

Thanks for reading.

Zovoo-Drag-Bar-R6-000-Drag-Bar-F8-000-Vinci-Bar-2500-13.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread