Old user falling back in ;)

Netweaver

May 2, 2024
Old user had a couple of years break but found all my old mods, tanks and equipment so im back :)

Have about 10 mods tanks and no coils to any of them.
Was one of the reasons i stopped many years ago. Buy a mod, tank a year later impossible to find coils. Replacement glass and so on :( took 5 different mods and tanks today to one of the bigger local shops. He only had coils for one of all the kits. Funny enough one of my first mod, virtually indestructable. Very abused still works perfectly after all these years. Broken countless mods glasses and tanks. So fragile much on the market. But i started to try to find out what coils. Glasses and other stuff i need. Can probably get around 10 full kits working if i manage to find out what i need. But found some already :)

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Old user had a couple of years break but found all my old mods, tanks and equipment so im back :)

Have about 10 mods tanks and no coils to any of them.
Was one of the reasons i stopped many years ago. Buy a mod, tank a year later impossible to find coils. Replacement glass and so on :( took 5 different mods and tanks today to one of the bigger local shops. He only had coils for one of all the kits. Funny enough one of my first mod, virtually indestructable. Very abused still works perfectly after all these years. Broken countless mods glasses and tanks. So fragile much on the market. But i started to try to find out what coils. Glasses and other stuff i need. Can probably get around 10 full kits working if i manage to find out what i need. But found some already :)
I actually broke a drip tip recently. I found some metal MTL stuff and an adaptor that fit though. There is a way around the glass problem but it’s expensive: have one made. In my old neighborhood it was clown glass. Most good sized towns have someone that does custom glass blowing though. I do rebuildables so the coil cartridge thing has never been an issue for me. You want to find someone that can do scientific glassware. Those folks can do it to measure. They’ll need something to measure though so you’ll have to leave the tank with them. If you don’t know where to look ask a the local college chemistry department who blows their glassware.

Last edited:
Reactions: DPLongo22

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
But i started to try to find out what coils. Glasses and other stuff i need. Can probably get around 10 full kits working if i manage to find out what i need.
I just sent you a Private Message, to start a conversation with you about the above. Just look at the upper right of this page... where it shows the white envelope with a number by it, and click on it. You'll see a link appear, to click on and go to the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread