To the folks who contribute to ECF...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
... all I can say is "WOW" and "Thank you!" ...
My story is similar to quite a few others I've read. My mother has always hated that I was a smoker. Her best friend's son recently had quit and he tells everyone it is because of electronic cigarettes. My mom urged me to look into it. Just so happens that my radio station is playing adds of Smoke Assassin, so as soon as I got home I made the call. Long story short, I figured out that these E-cigs were a scam, WHILE I was talking to her on the phone. She aggressively tried to get my credit card information while I was pulling up Smoke Assassin info over the internet. I was appalled at what I had read and ended up telling her that I wasn't interested. After that horrendous phone call, I was just about ready to give up, when I found ECF. I think I have invested over 30 hours of research on these forums and I finally broke down and made an order. I was going to get the $35 Joye 510 NO BOX special from Cignot, but while I was there I broke down and spent the extra to get the Joye 510 NO BOX with PCC. I figured I'd probably need it later and since it came with 2, my wife could give it a try as well. Now I just needed something to combat the poor battery life and maybe get some extra juice, so I went to perfectelectroniccigarette and bought 2 Mega batteries plus some Cola and Menthol 3 ML samples. This place was the cheapest I could find for those batteries other than going to some company in China. I realize a lot of people have had good experiences with some of those china companies, but I couldn't justify the shipping charges with this small of a purchase. Plus it just feels better knowing that there is someone I can call if there is a problem.

Welp... back to the beginning of this post. To the folks who contribute to ECF... ... all I can say is "WOW" and "Thank you!" ... I would have given up on this idea entirely if it wasn't for you. I love the fact that so many are passing the knowledge down to the n00bs, and that these forums are here to collect it!

Can't wait to get more involved with you all in the future, once my order gets here!

Regards,

Jon

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Welcome Jon! Nice to meet you and very happy you have done your homework :D

Have to say, your avi gave me quite a chuckle hahaha. Marilyn wearing Ace's makeup. Classic.

This is a good bunch here, and we're growing in leaps and bounds. Keep experimenting with flavors and you two will find the one that is just "you." Mine's RY4, currently vaping the hell out of Matt's WYS4 (variation) from WetYourStick.com (and he's local to me).

Good health and happy vaping!

Beer Man

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Wonder Lake, Illinois USA
Well put Reich. Or is that Marilyn? Frehley? Anyway, welcome to the forums. There's always somebody here to answer a question or lend a hand in a time of need. That's what I like about it. Thanks in part due to your post, I've decided to become a contributing member. i can pass a few bucks their way. They'd do it for me.

Last edited:

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
I left for work at 1600 MT... Sat down at the PC... Wife IM's me saying "You should have checked the mail before you left..." 8-o

Oh well... Looking forward to 0500 when I can go home and try the thing!

Appreciate all the offers of help everyone!!! It's kinda nice and gives you that warm fuzzy, knowing that you are not alone in this! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread