An AMAZING VAPE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Well fellow vapers, I finally broke through into the big boy world of RBA's. I just got my hcigar Kayfun 3.1 clone in the mail today and it is incredible!
All I did was rinse it off after taking it out of the package, assembled a 7 wrap coil with .32 Ga Kanthal and a whole piece of peaches n cream cotton yarn, filled her up with some homemade apple and off to the races!
I love the flavor, the throat hit and the impressive amount of vapor for not being a lower ohm micro coil.
I do have once concern however, when to order more of them because I am not sure I'll be able to go back to any of my other tanks hahaha!

Thanks to everyone in my other threads for pointing me in the right direction on this tank! Especially Catuela and of course I have to thank my wife since she is the one that snuck behind my back and ordered it for me.

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Was glad to see that someone posted that they liked it. I picked one up today from my local B&M. Can't wait to get home from work, crack a few Bud Lights and get it going! Wish my wife would have bought it for me though.....

Like it?? Love it!!!! I'm telling you this thing rocks! I am so glad I have it and I am already considering buying a second one. I've never owned a tank yet that I filled up and vaped without some type of issue until now.

wagon52

Verified Member
Like it?? Love it!!!! I'm telling you this thing rocks! I am so glad I have it and I am already considering buying a second one. I've never owned a tank yet that I filled up and vaped without some type of issue until now.

Glad to hear! I'm coming from nothing but Pro Tanks for the most part. I have one RDA and just got a ProVari. Like I said, I can't wait to get home from work tonight!

anthonyjl

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Your wife is absolutely a keeper! My "current" wife (lol) asked me when I was going to quit vaping when I finally told her I had made the switch 3 weeks in after smoking for 30 years.

Luckily my wife is a former smoker that I converted to vaping so she likes it almost as much as I do.
I think some of her motivation for buying me shiny new toys is driven by the fact she gets my hand-me-downs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread