Status
Not open for further replies.

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
We are proud to announce this new line of premium tobacco E Liquid. This is a joint effort between want2vape and Dr. Vapenstein. The goal was to create some tobacco vapes that would scratch the itch for vapers missing how good tobacco at its best could be. Doc says it better than I could:

Announcing want2vape Vapenstein Blend E Liquid

We're pretty proud of this, and we hope you like the results as much as we do. These juices will be available on May 16 from our web store. 15ml and 30ml amber glass dropper bottles, 10 bucks and 18.50. That is a little more than our regular want2vape juice, but this is a premium product with nicer packaging, and it's unlike anything out there. Even so, we're selling it as low as we can, and you can pay more for juice that isn't this good. That sounds like bragging :facepalm:

Anyway, Doc and I are teaming up on more juices tba, so keep an eye out to see what we do next and try these first flavors. If you like tobacco vapes we think you'll be impressed with what we did with these. Thanks everyone!

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Having been fortunate enough to sample all three of the upcoming Vapenstein Blends from Donley and Dr V, I think the community is in for a treat. These are truly unique. London is the best tobacco smoking experience you can find in an eliquid. Stockholm is the best spicy and anise infused vape I have tried. Managua is a great cigar vape.

Be sure to nab these as soon as you can!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Glad to hear W2V and Vapenstein are going to make more juices. I was honored that Dr. V sent me some to sample. London is the finest example of a Pipe tobacco juice I have ever had to date. Just did a review on that one yesterday. If one likes anise, the Stockholm indeed is for them, blended perfectly. I still need to sample the Managua and look forward to doing that.

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Just pulled 4 liters of Managua through the filters. Getting ready for the the BIG day on the 16th.

Will let it settle and run it through again..
Just did a pre-filter on 4 liters of the London too.

We will make sure we have a special sampler pack for these flavors as well.

Somebody better tell the Dr. :)

Now to bed.

good night all.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Just pulled 4 liters of Managua through the filters. Getting ready for the the BIG day on the 16th.

Will let it settle and run it through again..
Just did a pre-filter on 4 liters of the London too.

We will make sure we have a special sampler pack for these flavors as well.

Somebody better tell the Dr. :)

Now to bed.

good night all.

If I don't get any of the Managua (probably be a run on it) I'll have a fit and probably go into a dead faint

dspin-albums-dogs-picture37428-cat.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread