Want2Vape Chocolate, Vapenstein, Blondie & more 0MG Nic/ 10ML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I'm loving the smokey flavor of london. Stockholm is pretty good as well. Managua and alcazar are tasting like dirty dish water. I'm not terribly fond of acid blondie either. I just got them today so hopefully with some steeping they'll get better.

Dirty dish water! Bite your tongue, sir!!!
:p

I've noticed pretty strong reactions to Want2Vape's tobaccos. People love 'em or hate 'em. I can't recall seeing a review that said, 'eh, it's ok'.

What I like about Want2Vape is that none of their offerings I've tried taste like stale sweet tea or a mystery nut concoction, a problem all too common in the vaping world. As far as the Acid Blondie is concerned, I've been half tempted to go smoke the cigar of the same name to see how close the e-liquid is to the real deal. Other reviewers have stated that the actual cigar does have an earthy and floral note. Sometimes in the e-liquid those notes come off as tasting like dust to me.

Managua, however, is my favorite tobacco vape. It's a shame that the product is on a limited time only run and once it's gone, it's gone. I wish I knew what cigar Managua was extracted from, but I have not seen any info about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread