AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
want2vape Vapenstein Blend

Video by VapeTVLive: Live Recording - 05/03/2011 01:00

I have been sampling the juices for about three weeks. They are very good. Vapenstein has used the highest quality ingredients in making them. These are not all day vape juices. They are fairly strong & quite complex. Since I quit smoking, I've not even had a beer for fear of wanting an analog & giving in to the urge. These juices are something I could enjoy an adult beverage while vaping. They are perfect for sitting by the fire with a book. Hanging out on the porch swing & watching the sunset. They are the the most realistic tobacco juices I've tried. I realize that not everyone is going to love them, but a few vapes & you will at least appreciate the expert crafting that went into them. My first vape of one gave me a "WTF is this" moment. A few more vapes & I couldn't put my PV down. There is some serious love in those little bottles.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Vapenstein Blend London - Bright Virginias, spicy small leaf Orientals and smoky Latakia tobaccos combine in our version of the traditional English pipe blend. Dark, deep, robust and smoky, this blend is our love song to tobacco and tobacco loving vapers. The jewel of the line.

Vapenstein Blend Managua - A dark, oily Corojo-wrapped maduro, lightly toasted. This incredible cigar vape has shades of coffee, grain and leather and hits all the right notes without stinking up the room.

Vapenstein Blend Stockholm - Rustic, earthy tobacco with a flavorful topping of anise. The inspiration for this blend is Swedish snus, and the resulting vape is surprisingly rich and satisfying.

Here is the info on Vapenstein's Blends on the Want 2 Vape website.

Here is Vapenstein's Facebook Page

Here is Vapenstein's Twitter Page

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
why wouldnt they be an "all day vape"? some of us are hardcore..heck i vape atomic cinnacide all day (and sometimes all night!)

For a lot of people they won't be ADV, because they are strong flavors, especially London. Managua is one I could vape into oblivion. Stockholm has anise, so if you love the black licorice flavor, it could be a good one for you. I tend to vape a lot during the day, & this juice seems more like occasion vapes. After meals, relaxing, reflecting....as opposed to "I need nicotine now!" They are quite savory. I hope people enjoy them as much as I do.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
cant wait to try it!!! i love anise, black licorice, so any tobacco with those undertones and a STRONG BOLD flavor, i bet i will be a BIG fan of!

For a lot of people they won't be ADV, because they are strong flavors, especially London. Managua is one I could vape into oblivion. Stockholm has anise, so if you love the black licorice flavor, it could be a good one for you. I tend to vape a lot during the day, & this juice seems more like occasion vapes. After meals, relaxing, reflecting....as opposed to "I need nicotine now!" They are quite savory. I hope people enjoy them as much as I do.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
cant wait to try it!!! i love anise, black licorice, so any tobacco with those undertones and a STRONG BOLD flavor, i bet i will be a BIG fan of!

You won't be disappointed, I can assure you! The flavors are clean, big, & bold!

Only 10 more days to wait!

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
I got mine in yesterday and so far, I'm not really a fan. It's definitely still far too early for me to make the call that I dislike the juice entirely, though. I think my atty is just giving me hell and that's the only thing I've tried the London on. It has amazing throat hit but the vapor production isn't anything spectacular. The flavor that I have been getting off of it does remind me of a... "Light Tobacco" or perhaps a mild tobacco would be a better description. There is definitely a bit of a spicy tone to it, but to me it tastes much like English Pipe Tobacco! (As described..) I will say that it definitely tastes like tobacco, though! Probably the closest thing to pipe tobacco I've tasted yet. I have always preferred a darker tobacco so I think that may be the reason I'm not crazy for it yet. Further testing will definitely be done, though!

On the stockholm, I'm still in the process of testing this one out as well. Has a much easier flavor on it than the London. The stockholm has the potential to be an all day vape if you love the flavor where as I found the London to be way too strong to vape all day. (Similarly, I wouldn't sit around and smoke a pipe all day either...) The stockholm so far actually tastes very good to me! There is just one flavor in it that throws my tasters off and I think it may be the anise. I believe that I will learn to love this flavor, though!

I still haven't torn into the bottle of Managua, but I think I am most excited about that one as I always preferred darker tobaccos and cigars! Regardless, I can tell the juice is of great quality and both the London and the Stockholm really surprised me in their ability to replicate the flavor and, to some degree, even the feeling/texture of smoke in your mouth/on your throat.

So I would definitely recommend these juices, but do read the descriptions on them. I think they are very accurate! Nice work Dr. Vapenstein. (Who is has now "Moved On". Lame...)

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
what do you mean by dr vapenstein has now "moved on"?

oh and btw i got my stockholm the other day. nice, real nice bottle with dropper but still unsure if i am crazy about it. then again, everything pales in comparism to Tasty Vapor Atomic Cinnacide....

I got mine in yesterday and so far, I'm not really a fan. It's definitely still far too early for me to make the call that I dislike the juice entirely, though. I think my atty is just giving me hell and that's the only thing I've tried the London on. It has amazing throat hit but the vapor production isn't anything spectacular. The flavor that I have been getting off of it does remind me of a... "Light Tobacco" or perhaps a mild tobacco would be a better description. There is definitely a bit of a spicy tone to it, but to me it tastes much like English Pipe Tobacco! (As described..) I will say that it definitely tastes like tobacco, though! Probably the closest thing to pipe tobacco I've tasted yet. I have always preferred a darker tobacco so I think that may be the reason I'm not crazy for it yet. Further testing will definitely be done, though!

On the stockholm, I'm still in the process of testing this one out as well. Has a much easier flavor on it than the London. The stockholm has the potential to be an all day vape if you love the flavor where as I found the London to be way too strong to vape all day. (Similarly, I wouldn't sit around and smoke a pipe all day either...) The stockholm so far actually tastes very good to me! There is just one flavor in it that throws my tasters off and I think it may be the anise. I believe that I will learn to love this flavor, though!

I still haven't torn into the bottle of Managua, but I think I am most excited about that one as I always preferred darker tobaccos and cigars! Regardless, I can tell the juice is of great quality and both the London and the Stockholm really surprised me in their ability to replicate the flavor and, to some degree, even the feeling/texture of smoke in your mouth/on your throat.

So I would definitely recommend these juices, but do read the descriptions on them. I think they are very accurate! Nice work Dr. Vapenstein. (Who is has now "Moved On". Lame...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread