Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
A high end mechanical like a chi you. With a dripper like a nimbus or a good genenisis style tank. Sub ohm of course. The chi depending upon where u live almost impossible to find at retail...but u said regaurdless of price. 42 watts out of a .4 ohm coil= makes a provari seem like a candy cigarette

No offense, but if you need 42 watts to get good vapor/flavor, you're doing something wrong. Also, recommending any sub ohm setup to a new vapor without at least acknowledging the safety aspects involved or the proper batteries to throw in that nice mechanical so it doesn't vent and explode on you while you're pulling your 20amps is just irresponsible.

kk5000

Jul 30, 2013
Costa Rica
OK so going with this :

ProVari™ Starter Kit with Tank V2.5 New Design - Processing Time 1-3 Days
[510 Atomizer?:Yes, Add a 510 Atomizer][18650 Extension?:Yes, Add the 18650 Extension Cap][18650 Batteries?:Add One 18650 AW IMR Battery][Display and LED Color?:Red Display and LED] $250.35

3 Bottle Premium Sample Pack (5 ml each)
[Bottle 1:12 mg (Medium-Low)][Bottle 2:18 mg (Medium)][Bottle 3:24 mg (High)][Premium Bottle 1:Absolute Zero Menthol][Premium Bottle 2:Big Sky Tobacco][Premium Bottle 3:proVape Sweet Tobacco] $15.95

510 Cartomizers - Black - 5 Pack - Regular - 3 Ohm $15.95

Will I need anything else or am I good to go for now?

I started almost a year ago with the cigarette-looking ecigs you can buy in tobacco shops. About a month later I bought a Vapage vmod xl because I got very tired of charging and changing out the little batteries those use, and buying their cartomizers. I've been very happy with that until yesterday when I dropped it and maybe broke it!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
OK so going with this :

[510 Atomizer?:Yes, Add a 510 Atomizer][18650 Extension?:Yes, Add the 18650 Extension Cap][18650 Batteries?:Add One 18650 AW IMR Battery][Display and LED Color?:Red Display and LED] $250.35

[Bottle 1:12 mg (Medium-Low)][Bottle 2:18 mg (Medium)][Bottle 3:24 mg (High)][Premium Bottle 1:Absolute Zero Menthol][Premium Bottle 2:Big Sky Tobacco][Premium Bottle 3:proVape Sweet Tobacco] $15.95

Other than more juice, you're good to go :) nice setup.

That's only 15ml of juice if I read it right, average use is 2-5ml/day.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
OK so going with this :

I would have purchased another battery, you will probably be hitting the Provari heavily when you get it and one extra charge fresh battery ready to go is a plus but, great set up!!

Chakara

Jul 27, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
My only question, and I'm a newbie, is the physical size a consideration. I love my EVO batteries and Kanger T3S tanks due to small size and I just just stuff in my pocket as I go through my day. I was about a half a pack a day smoker - and with 12mg can get through the workday on one tank. I've looked at Vamo's and Provari's and my holdback is the size.

To be fair, at work I still go outside for most hits on the thing which slows down my consumption- occasionally stealth vape when outside isn't convenient.

So far (1 month) for me, this setup works ideally.....

-Chak

Daniel13

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Ohio
provari mini's are actually quite small, about the length of an 1100mah ego battery and a little less than double in width, i carry mine and a legacy mini in a phiniac pouch in my pocket and they're no more annoying than carrying a cell phone.

to the OP, good choice with the provari, don't be surprised if you spend a ton of money trying juices at first but once you find a couple that you love it will be quite cheap, and i would recommend carrying an extra setup whether it's an ego or another provari, but that can be something to look into later on

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
best machine I have seen to date

10szhwnbfm.jpg

Bubble Fog Machine, Bubble Machine

That will absolutely rock!!!

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I wonder if you could put e juice in that fog machine I don't know about a thing at 200 watts though lol

Of course you can... it would be bordering on insane of course. I can picture a vapemeet with all the attendees attempting to suck up bubbles.

*disclaimer* Opinions expressed are merely for entertainment value please do not attempt this or any other crazed idea this poster comes up with!

freeall

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
The way I see it, is, why not just get one of the best mods out there from the get-go. Get the best from the start, that way later on down the road you're not saying..." Damn I wish I woulda did this from the start" rather than buying sub-par PVs and over spending on stuff you won't use or enjoy.

sounds cliche' , but I say go big or go home. lol

**puffs provari**

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
if only iphones were built as strong as a provaris...

not to scare you or anyone, but you could technically make an Iphone mod. My Samsung has a 1300 Mah 3.7v Lion battery in it. It is not that hard to convert over to a device. Just not recommended.

*disclaimer* Opinions expressed are merely for entertainment value please do not attempt this or any other crazed idea this poster comes up with!

Stormlark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Boise
I started with the small cig-look-alikes, moved on to some medium sized devices, and ended up with a Provari about six months later. It's a nice device that's been able to withstand my clumsy habit of dropping it at least twice a day. The only drawback is the size and weight. I've grown more accustomed to it since last December, but it still feels a bit unwieldy. I kind of wish I'd gone for the mini, but like I said, it's a nice device and I don't regret the purchase. You'll save money by skipping ahead to what you'd almost certainly have ended up buying in the end (though not everyone graduates to the larger devices).

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
In almost 3 yrs of vaping, these devices have been my favs for a variety of reasons (performance,size,durability or just plain fun!)

REO (non-vv) = durability & performance
ProVari = durability & performance
Silver Bullet = durability
eGo vv = size
eVic = fun & performance (10w max works for me)
DrawTube = size & durability & performance (love,love this inexpensive, incredibly built Chinese mech clone)
and
Protege by PureSmoker = sentimental, first real mod, if that switch could only work better, still use it with an 801 fusion carto

With the exception of the ProVari (which I traded, but will purchase another once vw is added) , all these mods are still in active use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread