Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I'm trying to decide whether to try the lemon vanilla cake from Ahlusion or the nonne torta limone from Poet. I've tried a good few lemon bakery vapes and they're never quite what I'm looking for. I guess the closest one I've tried is lemon loves cake from Alice but I tried reordering a few times and they never tasted as good as the sample I got that first time and I've been looking for something similar. I'll go ahead and say the Plume room's lemon chiffon pie is not something I enjoyed and not the flavor people I am looking for. I want something with a buttery, creamy bakery taste with noticeable lemon and no graham cracker. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I've tried lemon loves cake already. It's good but looking for other options. I tried lemon custard bar from ITC as well, not quite lemony enough and it's not bad but kinda just tastes like a semi lemony sweet something, it doesn't have enough cake or cookie flavor. I know there's a lemon cupcake from Carpe diem vapes and lemon pound cake from Tasty Vapor. Haven't tried the one from Carpe but the Tasty Vapor one is pretty good.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Lemonem from beantown gets rave reviews. Fwiw, as I've not had it.

Lemonem form Beantown is really good - Truly reminds me of the lemon sugar cookies mom made when I was a kid.

Thank You to both of you.

I bit at Giant Vapes after my review.

If you use reddit10 you get 10% off + Free Shipping - What's not to like :)

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I love Lemon Cheesecake by ZVR. It does have the buttery taste. It's one of my favorite liquids. So good!!!
You can get it at Vaper's Junction, they only have it in 12mg or less:
ZVR - Lemon Cheesecake - Vapers Junction

I also liked my sample of "Lemon Loves Cake" from Alice, but didn't re-order because the flavor was a little too light.
"Lemon Vanilla Cake" from Ahlusion is another of my all-time favorites, but I agree it doesn't have the buttery flavor.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
The POET torta limone is great. I just received the Ahlusion, but it's steeping for a bit so can't compare it yet. But, the POET will be hard to beat. It's not too tart, not too sweet, just right for me. True of all POETs, except the American Ciambella, which was too room-fragrant for me.

7th_syndicate

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hawaii
I'm trying to decide whether to try the lemon vanilla cake from Ahlusion or the nonne torta limone from Poet. I've tried a good few lemon bakery vapes and they're never quite what I'm looking for. I guess the closest one I've tried is lemon loves cake from Alice but I tried reordering a few times and they never tasted as good as the sample I got that first time and I've been looking for something similar. I'll go ahead and say the Plume room's lemon chiffon pie is not something I enjoyed and not the flavor people I am looking for. I want something with a buttery, creamy bakery taste with noticeable lemon and no graham cracker. Any suggestions?

PM me your info. I have a killer 10ML sample I can spare. It's what you described to a T.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
What is the name of that sample 7th? Btw I purchased the one from Poet and it is pretty good, similar to the lemon poundcake from Tasty Vapor from what I can remember. I really like it, I taste lots of powdered sugar and it's light and sweet. But I'm still open to trying others. I will check out the Beantown one as well. I've tried the Zen lemon cheesecake and I agree that it is very good. However, I wish it had less graham cracker, because I taste a lot of it in there. I'm still curious about Ahlusion's lemon cake but I ordered from them once in the past and all of their stuff had very harsh throat hit for me and a perfuminess that never went away even after months of steeping. I am hesitant to try again.

7th_syndicate

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2014
Hawaii
Vape Armory's "Lemon Cream Dream" new unreleased from free 10ml samples at a local cloud comp. It is certainly creamy and the lemon is upfront. I like it very much. But taste is subjective so a free sample for you to decide is the way to go. If I remember correctly it will be available on their site before halloween.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Btw I purchased the one from Poet and it is pretty good, similar to the lemon poundcake from Tasty Vapor from what I can remember. I really like it, I taste lots of powdered sugar and it's light and sweet. But I'm still open to trying others. I will check out the Beantown one as well. I've tried the Zen lemon cheesecake and I agree that it is very good. However, I wish it had less graham cracker, because I taste a lot of it in there. I'm still curious about Ahlusion's lemon cake but I ordered from them once in the past and all of their stuff had very harsh throat hit for me and a perfuminess that never went away even after months of steeping. I am hesitant to try again.

Thank you for your original post to which I subscribed. Although my criteria for a nice Lemon vape is different than yours it seems to be a hard flavor to find.

I truly appreciated the Beantown rec here yesterday, and the Sleeping Dragon - Lemony Spunket in another thread.

I was able to order the P.O.E.T. last weekend but I am not thrilled with the PG/VG ratio non disclosure of their products.

Ahlusion is one of my top Vendors and I have been through a very large number of ML's of their Lemon Cream.

Tried their Lemon Vanilla Cake last weekend and I cannot recommend this to you. I felt there was too much Cake taste for your criteria. I like it very much but it is doubtful that you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Lots of cake flavor is good, doesn't really have to be buttery but it has to actually taste like cake or cookie, not like weird stale sponge cake. I tried Ahlusion strawberry vanilla cake before and that's what i thought their cake note tasted like and I did not like it. I could have gotten a bad batch since so many people seem to love them but I'm wary to order again.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I agree with you, generally speaking, about the POET nondisclosure. They appear to be constructing a website (their newer bottles have a URL, but it is not active yet) so perhaps soon we'll be able to get more info. No other way to contact POET that I can see. I don't care to know what a juice formula is, respecting their creativity. But, I do want to know stuff like PG/VG ratios, the kinds of sweeteners used (sucralose vs. stevia) etc. That said, POET is excellent stuff. I'll amend my first email and say I quite disliked their Pistachio.
Thank you for your original post to which I subscribed. Although my criteria for a nice Lemon vape is different than yours it seems to be a hard flavor to find.

I truly appreciated the Beantown rec here yesterday, and the Sleeping Dragon - Lemony Spunket in another thread.

I was able to order the P.O.E.T. last weekend but I am not thrilled with the PG/VG ratio non disclosure of their products.

Ahlusion is one of my top Vendors and I have been through a very large number of ML's of their Lemon Cream.

Tried their Lemon Vanilla Cake last weekend and I cannot recommend this to you. I felt there was too much Cake taste for your criteria. I like it very much but it is doubtful that you will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread