best newbie e-cig to buy (shipped from w/in Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEMgarden

Feb 7, 2010
Toronto
after some thought I have decided to go with the 401/402 but get some flavourings/ liquids from happyvaper since a tonne of people rave about jack's service. Size was definitely a factor in my decision. Battery life was not that important since i won't be vaping many hours a day. I'm coming with a clean nicotine background so throat hit doesn't really matter.

I would like to thank all of you guys for your input! :p

My next step is to read articles on refilling cartridges and see what exactly im going to buy (what flavours, and what else i need).

Is using syringe versus a graduated dropper a matter of personal preference?

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
after some thought I have decided to go with the 401/402 but get some flavourings/ liquids from happyvaper since a tonne of people rave about jack's service. Size was definitely a factor in my decision. Battery life was not that important since i won't be vaping many hours a day. I'm coming with a clean nicotine background so throat hit doesn't really matter.

I would like to thank all of you guys for your input! :p

My next step is to read articles on refilling cartridges and see what exactly im going to buy (what flavours, and what else i need).

Is using syringe versus a graduated dropper a matter of personal preference?

When I refill my 401 cartridges I...
1 - push up the inner cart with a straightened paperclip.
2 - take out the filler.
3 - dry the filler on a tissue or paper towel.
4 - drip drops into the inner cart until it is about two drops shy of full.
5 - replace the filler using the paper clip as needed.
6 - add a drop more to the cart if there is room.
7 - slid the inner cart back down using the paperclip.

It sounds like a lot, but it is actually very easy and quick. No syringe or pipette needed.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread