Best online vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
I'm personally so new into this hobby that my personal experience is limited to only a few vendors.

With that said, if/when I am looking around at perhaps giving a new vendor some business, I would likely choose from the vendors that are affiliated with this site/community AND based (as you are doing) on the recommendation of our fellow members.

Any vendor that is a part of this site and community is not only interested in the size of this group of consumers, but is also going to be EXTREMELY motivated to "stay in the good graces" of this community. So any vendor who has a long association with this site, they've shown that they are aware of our membership and have been watching reviews, feedback and even complaints in order to not lose their reputation.

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Titusville, FL, USA
www.youtube.com
For gear, I love using who Baditude recommended, but I would include hoosierecig.com to that list.
For juice, I think chi-townvapers.com is a reliable vendor, and they have free shipping. Chi-town isn't as fast as other vendors, but maybe that's because it's free shipping!
Also, I think that VaporGod has a 30% off sale going on right now on their site. I've never had their juice, but I ordered some.

Have you considered going the DIY liquid route? There is nothing cheaper and there are tons of great recipes on this forum. For equipment I've never found anything better then Fast Tech. Just don't buy anything with a battery in it unless you want to wait a month for it to clear customs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

shelleyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
rockville, MD
www.shelleybain.com
I personally love Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com

I've only been vaping for a month, but I've ordered from them 9 times, with another order today. Every order has arrived within a couple of days. I've heard some complain that their shipping is to high, but they only ship priority mail and because priority mail is automatically insured now, I love that. But then my orders are typically over $75 so shipping is free. Also they have 10% for ECF members - check out their forum for the code as I don't exactly remember what it is.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
check Vaporin | Electronic Cigarettes | Vaporizer | Ecig | E-Cigarette | E Cigs | Oil Pens i love this vendor , they have different vaporizers, electronic cigarettes, disposables , e lquid and more . use coupon code couponism20 if you want to save 20% off , im sharing this coupon with everybody lol :)
You really like overpaying for stuff don't you?? Look in the menu bar at the top of the page and click the button "Forum Suppliers" and do a little shopping and you'll see what I mean.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
I really like Moon Mountain Vapor. Good quality juices that don't need alot of steep time - well, maybe the baccy stuff which I don't vape. They have sampler packs and the real deal comes after you find some you really like. Their larger bottle samplers; 3-30ml or 2-50ml bottles for $35. Also, from time to time they run a BOGO deal....so, where else can you get ~200ml of juice for $35?!?

There are a few other sites the wife and I buy from, but for price...MMV is probably the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread