Status
Not open for further replies.

2kwik4u

Feb 16, 2013
Collinsville, VA
New to the forums and I'm not sure how long my first five posts need to be but just wanted to give a shout out to madvapes and Mt Baker Vapor.

madvapes.com is the place I happen to run across when I started vaping in December. Great products, reasonable prices, and good customer service. Shipping is a bit slow as Im only 1 state over but I guess I can deal with that.

mt baker vapor has some awesome favors so far. Ecto cooler and extreme ice are crazy good. They also have a team of wizards that ship for them because I received a shipment in 2 days from WA to VA which is crazy.

On another note, what online stores do you guys recommend besides the previous two that Im sticking with?

edking66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Southwest Pa
If you are looking for more vapor, you could try a juice with more VG in it as it tends to produce more vapor than PG. The trade off is less flavor and less throat hit. You could also try a Variable Voltage device like one of the Ego Twist style devices, this will allow you to adjust the voltage up and down to find what produces the best vapor production/taste for your Viva.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread