Budget vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
First off, I'm sorry to ask so many questions of this forum I'm just really on a budget and trying to figure out what will work best for me.

There's two of us vaping in my household and we vape 6 mg juice on baby beast atomizer with 4 eleaf ipower between us. We've been buying from vape wild at 6.99 a 30 ml which adds up.

I've thought of everything from DIY juice which I asked about and researched and that's a start up cost to rtas or rdas but realized I'd need external battery mods to power those after asking.

So my question is to knowledgeable vapers, next month between us we will roughly have a 250 dollar budget to hopefully save money but within that budget we need to make sure we have enough vaping supplies for at least a month, could possibly extend the budget to 300 if needed but want to start saving money from pre-made coils and juices... So as an experienced vaper what would you suggest buying or getting into to save money first with this type of budget for two people?

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
eliquid depot 3mg 120mL at about $12, good stuff. Then there's Mt. Baker with varying price per size as well as premixed base and flavor shots, to dip a toe into diy.

Now as for the rest, I have no idea what you're asking. Do you need new mods, attys or what, I'm lost, I have been drinking so may be my fault,lol.

Doctorvapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2017
I don't trust eliquid depot for my own experiences.

Hmm, yeah would be nice to get everything in one place. I guess DIY seems like a better option... I was worried though to get a few recipes I'd need endless flavors but I guess investing in flavors is better than spending 150 on juice for two people each month. I just want to cut down on cost

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Do the math! FREE shipping with a DIY Starter kit form LB instead of buying from here and there.

Seems high to me $68 for a starter kit that they may or may not like, that's way more than a week's worth of smoking, where I live a pack is still only $4.73 out the door. Heck Wal-Mart sells VG for like $5 or less, then all you need is a PG base Nic depending on blend and strength and a couple flavors.

Mt. Baker sells 240ml of base with nic for 20 and 15ml flavor shots for 5

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I don't trust eliquid depot for my own experiences.

Hmm, yeah would be nice to get everything in one place. I guess DIY seems like a better option... I was worried though to get a few recipes I'd need endless flavors but I guess investing in flavors is better than spending 150 on juice for two people each month. I just want to cut down on cost

What happened? I've gotten Cloud, Gentleman and Milkshake with no problems other than slow shipping, but I am cheap and don't opt for faster transit.

Reactions: stols001

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
Browse some DIY recipes and get a list of flavors for them. Go to your favored shop and load up you cart. Add 500ml of nic base and a liter of PG and VG from your favored nic supplier. Take note of the totals in your cart for both.

Figure your consumption in milliliters per day and a little math later you'll have your approx vape time for the cost in your cart.

Ejuice me up is a really good calculator for recipe or ratios.

Hope that helps and GL!

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Do the MATH for 1,400 of ML's of liquid and you pick the flavors? Buying from different suppliers like you suggested is just more to confuse them and NO need to do complex flavors with the LB Flavors.

Okay I can get 1200 ml ready to go for $119 or spend $69 for flavoring, 1000ml of vg and pg, 125ml of nic base (1125ml total, not counting flavoring) then how much may be wasted figuring out a blend that tastes good. Don't forget, some of us like complex flavors.

What about Wizard Labs $19 for same amount of pg and vg, then about $10 more for nic base, then add flavorings wanted which are concentrates not mixes as LB sells, which means you'll use less of them.

I'm not against LB but they are not the cheapest option, especially looking at their kit.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
1qt of PG($11) 1qt of VG($11) Scale($29) pipettes, syringes, all from Amazon.com.
Ecigexpress.com
Nude Nic.
With flavors starting out costs approximately $125. But each 30ml you make will only cost you $1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Seriously, You can snag VG and PG at about $20.00 a gallon. Grab 250 or 500 ml of nicotine @ 100g/ml for another $20.00. Sixty bucks. One carton of stinkies. At least 6 months of vapor. Do some research on the flavors you like now and get an idea of what they are made out of. You can then go the e-liquid-recipes and start shopping recipes. You may be surprised how few flavor concentrates you need to get going on a few juices. The savings is VERY significant and there are some really good recipes posted.

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
Nah, modern internal battery mods are fine, just need to build coils to suit. Let us know what wattage and ohms you are currently using and maybe we can make some recommendations for what to shoot for.
And cheap non DIY juice abounds, I recently found Flavor Shack LLC, it's 7.99 Per 100ml bottle & SAVE 25% When you Order 6 or More Bottles! PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS over $35! So $36 for 600 mls, free shipping. You can probably make it cheaper/better, but it's good cheap juice.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Those mods should be fine to run anything you want to put on them. An RBA head and coil kit will help.
For DIY, perhaps a bunch of small sample size flavorings to start working on your recipes. And make sure you have enough bottles and stoppers/syringes.

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Seems high to me $68 for a starter kit that they may or may not like, that's way more than a week's worth of smoking, where I live a pack is still only $4.73 out the door. Heck Wal-Mart sells VG for like $5 or less, then all you need is a PG base
I haven't seen cigarette prices like that almost twenty years!

And I get my VG off the shelf at Rite Aid, unless I'm going to do a big batch.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Vapingcheap.com and vape.deals vapecrawler.com

It's huge cost set up for mods rta rda batteries chargers vg pg nic coil master kit

But with enough patience you can find great deals

I was going through about 50 dollars a month or more on smok coils

Got my coil master kit for 18 bucks my ammit 25 for 19.99 cotton bacon big bag for 5 bucks 4 coils from a shop 10 bucks

So yeah my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread