Can't Find UB PRO RBA online. Only Provape but payment not working (HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
So I wanted to buy the UB PRO RBA but can't seem to find anyone that has it in stock. I legit went through 4 different google search pages looking. The Only one that has it is Provape store but my payment is not been accepted.
Anyone got any recommendations where I can buy one online? in the USA?

K Town Vapor Lounge in Georgia is showing they have them in-stock.

LOL, it was on the first page of my Google search. :greengrin:

Reactions: Alphantor

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    E-Cig City in California has 4 in-stock.

Thank you so much! I had found 1 of the 3 you posted K Town Vapor I was looking up reviews on reddit and it seemed sketchy but after looking up E-Cig City I seen couple of positive reviews so I am gonna order from them.

Thank you so much! appreciate it

EDIT Dang they only do local delivery haha rip
    EDIT#2: K Town Vapor and same thing mostly local asking $17 shipping Scr** that!
    Guess I'll wait for Pro-Vape to answer back see if they can process my payment

Last edited:
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Thank you so much! I had found 1 of the 3 you posted K Town Vapor I was looking up reviews on reddit and it seemed sketchy but after looking up E-Cig City I seen couple of positive reviews so I am gonna order from them.

Thank you so much! appreciate it

You're welcome and I hope the RBA works out for you!!!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Me too! first time using RBA! and Holy Chips! went back after 1 hour and tried Pro-vape and it worked this time! took 4 or 5 tries but finally accepted my payment.

Thank you!

From the photos I saw that RBA looks pretty straightforward to coil and wick. IMHO RBA's offer much better flavor compared to atty's with drop-in coils.

Alphantor

• Dec 29, 2022
    From the photos I saw that RBA looks pretty straightforward to coil and wick. IMHO RBA's offer much better flavor compared to atty's with drop-in coils.
    Awesome! yeah the UB Pro coils for the Cyborg Quest suck! took 400 puffs and its already burnt out and losing flavor. Unacceptable for a brand new device figured the RBA would be my next bet if not I am going with Fireluke tank and coils next just wanted to save a little money and try the RBA first.

Glad to hear positive things about it. I watched a tutorial and it does seem quiet simple to wick.
    Thank you!

Reactions: ShowMeTwice
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread