Capella's Way Behind on Orders??????!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
I ordered from Capella on the 3rd. I received an email on the 4th saying my order was "in progress". It is now the 14th and NOTHING! Not even an email saying it has shipped. I sent 2 emails to them and heard nothing back. Are they all on vacation over there or something? I do not mind waiting a little while for their flavors cause they are really good, but what the heck??? almost 2 weeks and still not shipped? Anyone else waiting a LOOOOOONG time for a Capellas order??

CV :?:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Finally talked to Tom. He said he would ship my order right away. I guess they were waiting on their Marshmallow to be ready to ship (as this was 1 of the 4 flavors I ordered) but it will be another week before it has went through proper QC. So they are shipping me my other 3 items and will ship the Marshmallow separate when ready. They were probably just trying to avoid an extra shipping charge. I can understand that, but they need to communicate a little more. I do not mind waiting a little while for a great product if I know WHY I am waiting. If I am just waiting for the sake of waiting, I get REALLY annoyed!

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread