Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Try running you eGo empty so they shut down on their own and turn off. Plug wall charger in and then screw in batteries. If you charge them at half way a lot the will only half charge. That's what Ihave found with my eGo's

Sorry, but this is not a very good advice.

Please read Kent's post again:

Not lithium batteries. You can extend the whole life of the battery, by charging before it goes dead.

Frequetly Asked Questions on How to Charge Batteries

"Should I use up all battery energy before charging?
Deep discharge wears the battery down."

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

LondonGirl

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2014
London, UK
I got my itaste battery today and I'm really pleased with it so far!

But as I suspected, it is a bit long and I wouldn't want to take it out.

I'm going to continue using my current ego batteries for taking out, and as they fail I'll gradually replace them with a few joyetech egos, and keep the itaste for at home or in car. Thanks for all your help, they sound like just what I am looking for.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I got my itaste battery today and I'm really pleased with it so far!

But as I suspected, it is a bit long and I wouldn't want to take it out.

I'm going to continue using my current ego batteries for taking out, and as they fail I'll gradually replace them with a few joyetech egos, and keep the itaste for at home or in car. Thanks for all your help, they sound like just what I am looking for.

Same here. itaste is good for home but irt never leaves :) eGo-c's with T3/T3S are perfect for me going out. ... and at home. I also have a reo-mini that I usually just vape at home because never sure the charging state of the batt. With the eGo-c you have the changing led - so 'white' is good when going out, if it's blue, it will run out. White led is good for at least 4 hours and sometimes 7. ymmv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread