Diacetyl in e-liquid-please lets find out suppliers who do not use this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKZap27

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
USA - Ohio
Just to clarify, I believe Diacetyl is only found in some of the flavorings that may be added to flavored juice (e-liquid), and is not contained in PG, VG, or tobacco flavored, or menthol tobacco flavored juices.

Just as with any product you purchase, knowledge is the key! How many times have you asked a question about a product, gotten an answer, and later found out that the answer was not true?

IMO Flavor at your own risk!

Last edited:

VanderVape

Moved On
Nov 17, 2010
Wyoming
Sorry my brain is fried from trying to contact, or research into some of the vendors. I am popping over to the other list. I know I saw in one of the threads where someone mentioned Gourmet Vapor being free of it, but I can't find it. I e-mailed them and waiting for an answer, but does anyone know if the do or don't have Diacetyl in their juices??

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
it would not be in all of the juices anyway - any juice mixer (and there are several) who uses Flavourart flavorings may have certain flavors with diacetyl. See the list of flavors on the previous page. Most of those are not flavors you would even buy. A few are. Just buy those flavors elsewhere.

And there already is a list of vendors. This is an old thread.
List here
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-please-keep-just-listing-supplier-names.html

n2xe

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Owego, NY
...IMO Flavor at your own risk!

I second that. Most of this stuff is safe to eat. Vaping it is a (almost) complete unknown. Many substances are completely safe to ingest. Inhaling them might kill you and quickly. On the plus side, the FDA has been scouring the globe for a vaping induced injury (a death would be a field day for them). In the past 4 years, they have come up with zero, none, nada. Given that there are a million vapers out there, that's a pretty encouraging statistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread