Would like to know if there is diacetyl in my Vapor4life E-Cig Liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teemo

Oct 14, 2012
USA
I recently made my first E-Cig Purchase from Vapor4Life starting with their Ultimate Kit getting one Automatic and one Manual Battery. I am very excited about the whole thing, but today something in the back of my head remembers reading diacetyl being associated with certain E-Cig Liquid Flavors.

I wanted to know if anyone who has been around the E-cig world for a while knew if the flavors I purchased were confirmed safe or not. I purchased 1 x WOW Vapor Coffee Cartomizers and 1 x WOW Vapor Kamel Cartomizers, if either of them contain diacetyl I would like to know before they arrive so I can return that flavor and get a new one!

Like I said before, I am very excited to start vaping, but I would prefer to avoid diacetyl products if possible. If you're wondering why I haven't called the company yet, I plan on doing so tomorrow during business hours!

Thanks for your help! and if anyone has a link to a list of known harmful flavors I would appreciate it as I've seen to avoid Butterscotch, Popcorn, Creams, and other known flavors that have been known to contain diacetyl.

On last question: Are all Liquids compatible with all brands of E-Cigs? Or do you have to buy all your flavors from the same company you purchased the battery from? Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

ImThatGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
California
I've actually asked customer service recently because I ordered a few juices from them. They were all fruit flavors from their WOW line. The email said no. And as far as I remember...the diacetyl is usually found in small traces in butter, cream, and some other flavors...I forgot what else they were...

Teemo

Oct 14, 2012
USA
I've actually asked customer service recently because I ordered a few juices from them. They were all fruit flavors from their WOW line. The email said no. And as far as I remember...the diacetyl is usually found in small traces in butter, cream, and some other flavors...I forgot what else they were...

Very much appreciated!

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
On last question: Are all Liquids compatible with all brands of E-Cigs? Or do you have to buy all your flavors from the same company you purchased the battery from? Thanks a bunch!

Hi Teemo - you can buy your liquids from anywhere. It isn't about e-cig compatibility, but with some juices it can be about carto/clearo suitability. If you vape high VG liquid it can get cloggy in some systems - although on other systems appears to work better. Standard range stuff, say 90/10 PG/VG to 70/30 PG/VG tends to work with most things fine.
Many of us buy liquid from different places.

lewn5

Oct 14, 2012
Canada
I was worried about this and found DIY the better route. Most Flavorart flavors don't use Diacetyl and when they do they list it. I believe chestnut is one of the baddies for diacetyl. You could ask them which brand they use for their flavorings. Some use artificial color which makes me sick. A case in point was a Mango flavor I ordered from Lorann which gave me stomach aches. Lorann flavors don't list their full ingredients, but have had great success with Flavorart and Capella!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread