Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Naw, its sweet, not salty. SMH, LOL. Where you getting you VG from bud? :?(
The one time I tried unflavored was from ecigexpress.
I couldn't get past the first few drags and had to flavor it.
Now I use it to cut flavors that are too strong.

robinchen

Oct 10, 2011
Germany
I haven't started vaping to quit nicotine. I just wanted a cheaper, helthier, and tastier (and better smelling) alternative. Nicotine isn't the bad thing about cigarettes. In the right doses it even has "positive" effects (like caffeine).
Since I found my alternative I won't give it up ;)
After the technology got better and better I have reduced Nicotin to 2-3mg/ml though (coming from 18)

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
After the technology got better and better I have reduced Nicotin to 2-3mg/ml though (coming from 18)

I think this has been common for a lot of us that started back in the early days of vaping. When I first started, it was nothing but cigalikes and eGo batteries with cartomizers. I even had a homemade battery box mod but I was still using cartos on it. I used 36mg nicotine to get the fix I needed to stay off cigarettes. Now, with tanks, regulated mods and sub ohms, 6mg does the job quite nicely.

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
A few days after cigarettes almost killed me I came to the realization I would never stop, I love nicotine, I love seeing the Smoke/Vapor, I came into vaping without any intentions of stopping and I'll probably die with a vape in my hand when it comes down to it...

If it wasn't for vaping I'd probably be in a hospital on a ventilator right now..

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Nope , no plans on stopping, in fact i never even thought about lowering nic amounts, I started at 24 and because it's been so successful, I will stay with that. My health has increased dramatically in the past 7 years due to vaping, I definitely owe a lot to all this. it's also a hobby that I enjoy and part of it is trying to get others to stop smoking, which I enjoy immensely and will never stop as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not much of a quitter... which is why I'm switching to vaping in the first place. I'll quit after I'm dead. Figure either I won't be doing much else, LOL, or I'll be way busy somewhere or other.... Maybe if I go to Purgatory, I'll keep vaping, purgatory sounds extremely boring.
Anna

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I smoked for a lot of years and switched October '14. Since then a doc has listened to my breathing 3 times. Finally I asked, what do you hear? His answer, nothing. If I couldn't vape I'm fairly certain I would never go back to smoking at this point. Vaping nic is is relaxing. For the cost of 3 months of smoking I can put up enough mods, atomizers and nic to vape for 10 years, may be 20 if everything is more durable than planned. The stockpile is almost complete so stopping wouldn't save any money. A fair comeback is, when are you going to stop drinking (I don't), when are you going to stop eating unhealthy food or watching NFL football (a home wrecker if ever there was one). If someone criticises you for vaping they probably have a bad habit they're feeling guilty about.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Naw, its sweet, not salty. SMH, LOL. Where you getting you VG from bud? :?(
Fwiw, I get my VG from Essential Depot on amazon. 2 gallons runs about $50ish shipped. I've gotten 4 (6?) gallons from them over the last couple of years and will need to order again in the next month or so.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I smoked for 30+ years, 1.5-2 PAD, sometimes more.

I've been vaping for a little more than 2 years now, and I am on my final year.

Within the next 6-12 months, I imagine that I will be done with vaping, as my original goal will have been met, and that was to get off of cigs completely.

I'm on 3 mg nic now, and I could probably quit vaping today if I needed to, but I'm in no big rush.

Reactions: WillieB69

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Fwiw, I get my VG from Essential Depot on amazon. 2 gallons runs about $50ish shipped.

You might want to give Bulk Apothecary a try. I've used them since starting DIY about 1 1/2 years ago. I decided on them after I compared prices at the top 3 vendors usually recommended. Even with S/H from OH to FL...it's less to get my PG and VG from them, though Essential Depot is here in FL, too. So S/H to me, and therefore the total cost, should be less, but it isn't!

Ordered 2 gallons of VG (reg. $13.40/gallon) just this past March 9th. The total, including S/H was $33.94 by UPS Ground. They had a sale on VG for 26% off. Even without the sale, my total would've been $40.90 (still $9.10 less than ED). They run sales usually with 10-26% off, most times on both their PG and VG.

ETA: Your S/H might even be lower, since you're in Tennessee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread