Does decreasing nicotine level to quit work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That was the first cigarette I gave up. The first one. My favorite,, but I knew if I did it, I would be smoking all day. I just delayed and delayed and delayed etc.

It worked well for me, but everyone has their own methods.

A joint took the edge off? I usually want to smoke a pack of cigarettes afterward (am not smoking joints ATM) in fact my favorite way to smoke weed was what my brother introduced me to, the spliff (tobacco and MJ rolled into one.)

Even AFTER the spliff, my brother and I both agreed the mandatory post spliff cigarette was the BEST one.

We kind of both smoked with the same fervor although that sucker up and QUIT on me.. LOL

Anna

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
that’s how I started smoking cigarettes from smoking spliffs lol,I like spliffs but I had a heart attack 3 years ago and wanted to quit the cigarettes,last spliff I smoked was over a year ago,I want to try quit the nicotine altogether over the next few months

That was the first cigarette I gave up. The first one. My favorite,, but I knew if I did it, I would be smoking all day. I just delayed and delayed and delayed etc.

It worked well for me, but everyone has their own methods.

A joint took the edge off? I usually want to smoke a pack of cigarettes afterward (am not smoking joints ATM) in fact my favorite way to smoke weed was what my brother introduced me to, the spliff (tobacco and MJ rolled into one.)

Even AFTER the spliff, my brother and I both agreed the mandatory post spliff cigarette was the BEST one.

We kind of both smoked with the same fervor although that sucker up and QUIT on me.. LOL

Anna

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread