Do you plan to quit nic completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtcaseyjr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
True but it would be nice to be able to go out and not care whether I had a PV or cigarettes on me. I don't really get any positive effects from nicotine, or caffeine for that matter. I love the taste of coffee but I don't crave it like cigarettes, so I'd like a similar vaping experience - something I can enjoy on my own terms without any cravings.

That is a good point. However for a very long time I was highly addicted to caffeine, back in my very younger days I popped caffeine pills all the time. Also I would get really bad headaches if I didn't drink enough coffee. So For a time I did actually "Crave" coffee. However now I Just drink 1 cup a day in the morning. Granted its a very big cup (52oz) But I used to drink that AND coffee all day too (Several 20oz Cups) . I supposed if forced I could tier down the nicotine, but I enjoy vaping and enjoy nicotine, not sure I could or want to give that up completely.

That all said. Money was the huge driver for me to go to vaping in the first place. If things don't pan out with the FDA stuff and all, I refuse to waste money on smokes again. I would rather either quit completely or use Snus, which is cheaper then smokes, but is also Tobacco.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread