Do you plan to quit nic completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
Quit vaping completely or quit nicotine completely? I'd like to quit the nicotine completely; I'm down to 6 mg nic and I don't think it should be too hard to get down to 0, because I think the biggest part of my cigarette addiction was the hand-mouth and vapor. I always reason that if the FDA has it's way, the nicotine will be the hardest part of the equation to acquire, so if I can do without it, all the better.

Java_Az

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Colorado
I sure hope i get there one day. When i started the 18mg wasn't enough. Had to go up to 36mg to get off cigarettes. But i am not down to 30mg. Hoping by the end of the month i will be at 24Mg. But for sure the plan is to get off the Evil Nicotine. Maybe by the end of the year i will be able be at 0mg. Not really sure if i will completely quit vaping. But for sure want to be vaping 0mg nic in the future.

SimpleSins

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
SW Iowa
I guess it matters more which part you are addicted to. I think for me it's the vapor per se and less so the nicotine. In addition, if it becomes hard to come by because of government meddling, I live so far in the middle of nowhere that I can't go to the guy in baggy jeans on the street corner and ask for a dime bag of nicotine. I guess I could always go back to cigarettes, but I would prefer to vape 0 nicotine than do that.

Panini

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Texas
I think I probably will at some point. I've always been a big coffee+cigarette person and one of the things I've found with e-cigs is that when I'm having a big craving (usually first thing in the morning), my big glass of iced coffee actually solves that whereas I just enjoy the act of using the e-cig.

But for now, I like having the nicotine in there too...even if it's just psychological for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread