Last edited:

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Here's what came in the mail today, and it fits the theme of this thread:

egotwistmt3pair.jpg

eGo-Twist batteries (Hello brand) with Kanger MT3s, all from DiscountVapers. :2cool:

They look awesome! I had a very positive experience with Eric from Discount Vapers. I just ordered a passthrough and Kanger T3 from him for my car! I've got the stainless Twist with a clear T3 on it but, I think I'm going to order the purple - NICE set ups!

boreddddd

Dec 10, 2012
Michigan
In the mail:

2 - 650mAh twist battery (Joyetech)
3 - Kanger T3's
1 - Kanger MT3
5 - Replacement heads
1 - Charger (for work)
4 - 10ml Bottles of Ahlusion Juices

This is an upgrade to my Joyetech eGo T type B. I will probably use this on the run until my 10 coils burn out.

I tried the C type B "replacable" atomizers and wasn't impressed. They all tasted burnt. Thought it would be a good transition since I have something like 20-30 type B tanks... Damn. Guess I will be tossing them when the T coils burn up.

bols2DaWall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2012
LaSalle , Ontario , Canada
I burned out two T3 coils, both in less than a day. I was using them on an eGo Twist. What did I do wrong? Is there any way to get rid of that burnt taste and keep using the same coils?

Try cleaning with hot water , let dry then add your juice . Let the T3 sit for 10 minutes or so to soak the wicks . Make sure your twist is turned DOWN all the way and start vaping , adjusting the voltage up until it just right for you & your juice .

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
This review is what solidified my decision to go with the Twist, and I decided to try the T3 as well. I have the 1000mAh Twist in the pearlized pink and I'm using the Kanger on it. So far, so good,but I just got it today so we'll see how things go. I'll have to try to find a clip or something for mine. That idea is genius. Thanks for this review :)

boreddddd

Dec 10, 2012
Michigan
I hope you are young because my original T3 (coil) is now on week 19.

I am. Ha. I got the different colors to help keep straight what I have in them. I always mix them up being new, and trying all the different flavors. I ordered the MT3 (Metal T3) to try high PV juices.

Like I said, though, I have my regular eGo T coils to go through first. They only seem to last about 6 weeks.

Good to know the T3's are lasting much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread