Ego C with Kanger T3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I wasn't paying attention... :facepalm: :laugh: I thought these were true 'mini' in the diameter sense - that, they'd fit a 510 and I was wrong. They just came in today.... Still useable on eGo's of course, so no problem. I have G5's that fit the 510's and they work fine... just thought I'd let you know.... :) The T4's are 510 size but the G5's have a better tip. :D

Ah, okay. Sorry about that.

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
Just got my 1st T3 the other day , now i've got a bunch more on order with additional heads . Love that thing on my twist .

Glad to hear that The T3's are working good for some people, I threw mine in the trash. My T2's are still rocking though. Coil heads are cheaper too.

10 for $10.00 at SureVapes

Last edited:

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I just ordered a 1100mah Ego twist with one KT3 and a ViVi mini Nova tank....going to do the Pepsi challenge. Also, I got an aluminum sleve for the mini nova to use with cinnamon and strong juices.

I did the same when I purchased my 1000mAh Twist, I purchased the Mini Vivi Nova Tank with the replacement aluminum sleeve for the acidic juices, and the Kanger T2 and the Kanger T3 AND more juice! LOL

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
They claim, and I quote:
"It is designed to work with Joye eGo, Joye eGo-T and Joye eGo-C, eGo-C Twist, eVic, 510 battery specially. We can't guarantee that it can work with non-Joyetech products!"
I really want to order them!?

No... I just saw they were listed. The connection doesn't look like eGo although they say compatible - I may be missing something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread