Ego C with Kanger T3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiler

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
McAdoo,PA
I just got my Kanger T3 in the mail today from Rick @ Vapor Alley.....Super fast shipping!!!

This thing has totally changed my vaping experience....I was vaping for a year and quit the anologs as a result wich was awesome!!! But got a brain fart and went back on them....so I was vaping wth some carts didn't really care for them so went back to the tips that you fill and ordered a big one from Janty with the cone ect...sorry for the run on sentences but I type like I talk...anyhow this T3 is so different in the fact that I no longer get a bitter Vape that I assumed was normal because I run High nicotine juice...I figured it was the nicotine..reason being I tryed the Nic gum a number of years ago and it gave me the same feeling in my throat...This Kanger T3 is so smooth and taste if anyone is using anything like I was doing...Please consider checking this device out it is awesome so far...now I just got it this morning so long term I cannot comment on yet....I'm also using ego C batts on this now...I ordered a Ego Twist vari voltage bat but it isn't here yet..can't wait to try it on that...just a little info from a renewed old time vapor...Thanks for reading..;);););););)

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
I really like the T3 on my twist.. Not overly sure bout the T2.. I dunno if its the juice i used or the T2 itself.

As of now I personally think the T3 performed better then the T2. I will try them both with different juices too to see if the juice itself was causing my preference. It's funny cause when it comes to cig styles, i prefer the warmer vape from the manuals over the cooler of the autos.. i dunno.

edking66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Southwest Pa
I am on day 3 with my T3 and it is a game changer. Tons of vapor and the flavor is much better. I started out with the Ego C tank system, then moved on to CE3 clearo's, and the T3 is the cats meow compared to them. The only negative thing is I vape at a higher wattage with them, so my batts don't last as long between charges.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I have the Kanger T3's and the Kanger MT3 (T3 with metal sheath)...for some reason, my MT3 seems "quieter" than my T3. Seems like I am sucking in more air or something with the T3 BUT, I just got two more T3's yesterday so, I'm going to try one of them and see if there is a difference. Regardless, they do perform great on my eGo Twist.

Also, I've ordered Mini T3's to use with my VV USB Passthrough. Can't wait to get them!

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Well, I just examined the threading on my Kanger T3's. Sure enough, the threading on the T3 on the left IS DIFFERENT than the threading on the two T3s on the right!!!

T3threading.jpg

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I have the Kanger T3's and the Kanger MT3 (T3 with metal sheath)...for some reason, my MT3 seems "quieter" than my T3. Seems like I am sucking in more air or something with the T3 BUT, I just got two more T3's yesterday so, I'm going to try one of them and see if there is a difference. Regardless, they do perform great on my eGo Twist.

Also, I've ordered Mini T3's to use with my VV USB Passthrough. Can't wait to get them!

Where'd you order the mini's? I've been running the G5 on a few 510 auto batts and was wondering if there was a 't3' in a smaller size.... ;- )

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Hi Kent! I learned about the mini's through another discussion here on ECF. I've ordered them from Sun Vapers out in California. I'm from Pennsylvania so, I didn't get them yet. They are 2.5ohms. Here is the link:

Mini Kanger T3 or "Baby T3" by KangerTech for $5.99

I paid $14.97 for two Baby T3s and my order was shipped on Tuesday the 15th.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
No problem, I bought them for my son and I to use with our new pocket friendly 350 mAh Smok Tech mini EGOs!

Gotta luv vaping! Honestly Kent, I just started on January 6 and absolutely ENJOY it!

Outstanding.... It's great for new vapors not to have to "suffer the slings and arrows" of having to clean, repair, remake or remodel the hardware - although some still do :facepalm: :laugh: And it's cool for a vet to get a clue from a new vaper. ;)

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
Kent one additional bit I'd like to share with you all, Eric from Discount Vapers threw in a 510 battery to eGo adapter with my order for the VV Passthrough JUST IN CASE I needed it! Well, I tried it and it is giving me the perfect sealed connection that I so needed!

Adapter - 510 Battery to eGo Cartomizer

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Kent one additional bit I'd like to share with you all, Eric from Discount Vapers threw in a 510 battery to eGo adapter with my order for the VV Passthrough JUST IN CASE I needed it! Well, I tried it and it is giving me the perfect sealed connection that I so needed!

Adapter - 510 Battery to eGo Cartomizer

Thanks Kayo, I have several of those. :) So far no need for the T3's I have presently.

I use one on the ohm meter from Madvapes - a quick way to check attys, clearos, cartos for ohm readings from stardusts, eGo-c attys, T2's, T3's etc. anything with an 'eGo skirt'. (and easier than a multimeter - although all vapers should have one of those too - to check voltages). Actually I just leave it on there since you can also check 510, 306, regular attys as well. It does have a spot for KR8 stuff as well. One 'accessory' that I use a lot on checking ohms for cleaning, deadness, etc.

Cartomizer and Atomizer Ohm Meter

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I use one on the ohm meter from Madvapes - a quick way to check attys, clearos, cartos for ohm readings from stardusts, eGo-c attys, T2's, T3's etc. anything with an 'eGo skirt'. (and easier than a multimeter - although all vapers should have one of those too - to check voltages). Actually I just leave it on there since you can also check 510, 306, regular attys as well. It does have a spot for KR8 stuff as well. One 'accessory' that I use a lot on checking ohms for cleaning, deadness, etc.

Cartomizer and Atomizer Ohm Meter

THANK YOU, I will def add that to my NEXT order (or should I say, tomorrow's order - since I've just about ordered daily since starting):)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
THANK YOU, I will def add that to my NEXT order (or should I say, tomorrow's order - since I've just about ordered daily since starting):)

Lol.. yeah, I understand - this one you WILL use. :- ) If the atty/carto/clearo is dead there will be only a "1" on the left side of the display. If you have a 1.8Ω coil and it's reading above 2.2 then time for a cleaning. If it's above 3 try cleaning it but it may be time to pitch it. Anything below @1.3 should be cleaned and if it doesn't come up, then pitch it - it can cause eGo battery shorts below @ 1.0Ω .... although some rebuildables are running lower but for other reasons.....

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi Kent! I learned about the mini's through another discussion here on ECF. I've ordered them from Sun Vapers out in California. I'm from Pennsylvania so, I didn't get them yet. They are 2.5ohms. Here is the link:

Mini Kanger T3 or "Baby T3" by KangerTech for $5.99

I paid $14.97 for two Baby T3s and my order was shipped on Tuesday the 15th.

I wasn't paying attention... :facepalm: :laugh: I thought these were true 'mini' in the diameter sense - that, they'd fit a 510 and I was wrong. They just came in today.... Still useable on eGo's of course, so no problem. I have G5's that fit the 510's and they work fine... just thought I'd let you know.... :) The T4's are 510 size but the G5's have a better tip. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread