eleaf istick 30w questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRock1984

Jan 29, 2015
It's funny you say that. I just bought one on Tuesday. Wednesday morning I put it on the charger. It says it takes 2.5 hours to charge. It got to about 80% in 2.5 hours. I left it on the charger for four hours and it would not go past 80%. Today I put it on the charger and it won't go past 60%. I called the store I bought it from and they will replace it for free. So far in two days I love it except for the Charging issue. If you watch the reviews on YouTube it gets stellar remarks. They make remarks in regards to the buttons rattling, however mine does not do this at all. Eleaf is really a company that listens to its consumers obviously. Now if I get the new one and this happens again let's see how well they listen.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I held off getting the iStick 20 when it first came out because so many folks were commenting on voltage regulation issues. I finally bit on the 50 when it came out and a week later, grabbed the 30. Those two are my daily out and about rigs. I have a few others that I use pretty much at home only.

Love the 30 and the 50

DragonNC

Mar 8, 2015
Macedonia
I own istick 30W for a 2 months now. Best money I ever invested in mod (ordered also 50W now)
If i vape on my kayfun v4 battery last me almost a day on 13-15W. If I subohm on my subtank mini 12h on 25W.
& never had any problem with it.
Some vapors report that that sometimes istick 30W dont fire when gous out from sleep , but that is very rare bug.
I will highly recommend istick 30W or 50W.

Spizzel

Nov 17, 2014
Boston
I actually just got one one the mail last night and holy crap. I was so impressed by the end of the night I bought another one. Having a Hana dna 40 for the past few months, i'd like to claim it takes a lot to impress me and I def was with the istick 30w.

The size, the feel and overall vape expierence are great imo. Price point is awesome too. It will be my main device when anywhere but home. At home my Hana gets all my love :p

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
I have two 30w isticks and a 50w one as well. These things rock. I had the 50 and the 30 when my son dumped the 30 into a glass of water... The thing totally died, I mean there was water coming out of it big time and it had stopped firing completely. I panicked and ordered a new one, but then the old one came back to life... 3 weeks later and it's still working. These things are simply great.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
hi im new to forum
,i use istick 30w ,it get very hot i mean, really hot and i had 20 w version also ,never had the problem , no matter what aty i use ,kayfun 4,orchid 4 ,taifun all single coil , 0.4 ,0.5 ,1 ohm, 10 w ,15, or 25 wat ,it get hot any ideas
oh and i bought it from ali express china

It shouldn't be getting hot. If you're vaping like a fiend, the top might get warmer than room temperature due to the heat coming off the coil, transferring through the tank bottom (the bottom of your tank would feel warm as well) and warming the top of the mod. But not hot to the touch. The only thing I can think of that might cause the mod to heat up to that point would be a short in it somewhere. I would definitely not use it. You should contact the seller and see if they will replace the defective item.

daveid777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Baltimore, MD
Like mine so much I got a second one. I just ordered a Lemo Drop for it last night...
Just threw a Lemo drop on my iStick 30w, amazing combo.
9cfd54e844e72952592d7ba2fcbe70fa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread