Favorite e-liquid to vape while drinking!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2011
NC
I vape mostly citrus flavors and luckily I drink Corona most of the time, they go well together :) I also have to up the nic content as the evening progresses.... When I was able to get through a night of drinking without smoking (analogs) I knew I'd cracked it, was a real breakthrough for me, get through that and you can get through anything....

Mr.BeSoBeautiful

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2011
Buffalo, NY
It depends what I'm drinking. Wine-Voodoo from fsusa tequila- something fruity as i usually drink margaritas the fruit depends on the flavor of margaritas Beer-Arctic menthol fsusa because when i drink beer i drink a lot and after 7 or 8 i can't really taste the flavor but i like the menthol coolness. That's about all i drink.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
RY4 while drinking
RY4 for breakfast
RY4 during work
RY4 all the time
Picking up the nic while drinking sounds about right.

You are lucky to have setteled on one flavor.

I have dozens of flavors and I'm always switching.

Perfumers Apprentice RY4 which is similar to lorann black walnut is one of my favorites but I can't vape it all the time.

JimmyJet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
Carolinas
Lately I've only been smoking (analogs) when I'm drinking. Its a big step for me but I still wanna try to kick the bad habit completely.
What e-liquid do you guys suggest that would be great with drinking (beer, whiskey)?

Actually this is a good question because drinking is when most "former" smokers are vulnerable.

In a nutshell, you want something that hits harder. Whether that is done with more nic or more flavor is up to the individual. Upping the nic is easy enough. Upping the flavor is a personal choice.

As for harder hitting flavors, consider clove, cinnamon, menthol, or some of the stronger mint flavors.

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread