Not open for further replies.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Another thumbs up from AVE!

Flue Cure VG 12mg - alien Visions
From the AVE Website:
The original tobacco flavor with roots from the early days of tobacco production. Our Flue Cured flavor brings out the country home-style tobacco flavoring we know and appreciate.

Vaping this on my eGo-C at 3.5v with the standard 2.4 ohm atty head and a tank. Gotta love the massive vapor production from 100% VG juice and Flue Cured does not disappoint. Nice clouds of vapor!

The throat hit has a punch even with the 12mg I have. It is not overdone and satisfies quite nicely in the TH dept. Higher nic such as the 18mg will likely give that stronger TH some may prefer.

Great flavor on this juice with very upfront smokey tobacco notes and nice earthy wood tones. This tobacco flavor is not peppery like some of the other tobacco juices I have tried...nice and mild. It also has some great subtle tones of nut...maybe brazil nut. I also get a hint of sweetness on the tongue not unlike a honey flavor. The sweetness is not overdone and this is a great juice if you are looking for something that closely mimics an analog!

V = 8
T = 7
F = 8

stealfdawg

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
clarksville, tn
I just came from the web site and am dissapointed because I was gonna try their Raf-a -licious (copied from site hope they dont mind) Raf-a-licious is back in stock for a limited time. This e-liquid will be leaving our shelves as a permanent product. We plan on offering this flavor as a limited release from time to time but, as a short explanation, the logistics for making this juice permanent product cannot be done. If this is a "go-to" juice for you this is the time to stock up as we do not expect to see it on the shelves again for at least 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread