Not open for further replies.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
Thank you very much Tg!!

I am sure that things will go well. Sometimes I wonder how well things will go with politicians like this but anyway. Greece and other countries need some politicians to save the country from politicians :lol:

Absolutely true Imeo. I don't even like to vote anymore - the choices here are bad and worse.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
551738_279410375491657_327144763_n.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly as you said my dear.
Maybe I will go to a minor party and I will put a candidacy for deputy. I am thinking of it some years now. Maybe its time for this
Absolutely true Imeo. I don't even like to vote anymore - the choices here are bad and worse.

utal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2011
Lisbon, Portugal
kitemania.com.pt
Greek national team have very nice players, some of them already played in the best Portuguese teams, I only don't thrust the coach Fernando Santos :D

Hope to see Greece vs Portugal like 2004, but please let us win this time the final eheh

Great pic Captain, I'm really wiling to a vacancies in Greece, it's beautiful!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If I dont do as I said then come and kill me my dear. But be sure that I will kill first all these silly people around that think they can rule the country.
3-4 days ago someone on TV hit a woman that hit him first and she was saying nonsence too. Al last someone did what all Greeks wanted to do.
Dialog is nice but you have to be careful what you say because someone will hit you on face
If this comes true I'll immigrate to Greece! If you take as good care of your country as you do your business and customers, it'll be a wonderful place to live.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Same here Karlos. A politician is in jail because he spend so much money in only some years that you cant imagine. He spend 1,5 billion euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other persons had to be in jail too. We all know them but nothing has happened the last 30 years.

.... all the politicians.
I am hoping everything will go well in your country. I can understand the frustration though. Politicians are all the same here too. We have one senator in jail in this right moment and three more waiting for being investigated by police for corruption.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Maybe you are right huff about USA.

As for the citizens that start off for the good, maybe you are right. But you have to have a strong mind to not get corrupted. But in reality I think that these people that we think that start off for the good were already corrupted to my opinion.
I think the only difference between US government and others is better propaganda and more scraps left on the table for citizens. Politicians, in my very humble opinion, start off for the good of the citizens and end their career thinking only of the good of their party and their wallet.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Over the last 30 years I've gone from being a liberal to a conservative and now I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist. I truly think there's a New World "Odor" looming. I think these select few meet secretly and make world changing decisions which in turn are popularized through the media. Here in the US, the media really controlls the masses. Its amazing what I learn when I read the news going on in the US while I'm in other countries.

Years ago I had a good friend that spouted all this black helicopter stuff and I used to poke fun at him. Years later, I'm starting to realize he was really right on so many levels and I was the ignorant one.

I've learned to put my faith in God and leave things in His hands

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Torq those "select few" are these guys right here Goldman Sachs | What We Do
Correct, it started hundreds of years ago with the Rothchilds and evolved to what is going on now.
We get to choose strawberry or pistachio presidential flavors but "they" sell the ice creame. Thats why Presidents and cabinets come and go but the agendas follow a specific course

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
The solution is simple.....all ya'll move to Texas

We have just about any type of geography to suit almost anyone....beaches, mountains, forests, deserts
We have no state income tax
We have a fairly conservative/libertarian population (There's always Berkeley East.....Austin for Liberals)
We have large cities if that appeals to you
We have small cities if that appeals to you
We have wide open spaces with nobody for miles if that appeals to you

We got Cowgirls......Giddyup

show_image.php

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Over the last 30 years I've gone from being a liberal to a conservative and now I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist. I truly think there's a New World "Odor" looming. I think these select few meet secretly and make world changing decisions which in turn are popularized through the media. Here in the US, the media really controlls the masses. Its amazing what I learn when I read the news going on in the US while I'm in other countries.

Years ago I had a good friend that spouted all this black helicopter stuff and I used to poke fun at him. Years later, I'm starting to realize he was really right on so many levels and I was the ignorant one.

I've learned to put my faith in God and leave things in His hands

very very true torq. I am doing exactly the same. But I just want to make a try with huiman methods. If I see that the people that I will try to team are corrupted or they try to make me take the bad desicion I will quit. Nice and simple. But I have to try for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread