Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxa, sure my dear, very true!

ps........ packaging is the best way to convince people that you are a serious person axaxaxaxa

One day I went to buy cigarretes and I was wearing short trousers and a blouse. It was the first time that I went to this store and he didnt know me. After 20 days I went again wearing a suit and a tie. His behavior was totally different. He was very polite to me and he gave me what I wanted very quickly.

Conclusion: People, we have to wake up as soon as possible.!

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I was a hippie back in the 70's. Live and let live was our motto. As I grew older, I became more conservative but I was still the same live and let live kind of guy. I had liberal friends,they had their views and I had mine but it was all ok.

The problem with the current administration is that they have polarized the two extremes to the point where liberals hate conservatives and vice versa. I've never experienced that before. I've become apolitical because I think its all a great big cover-up and regardless of who is in power, they are only puppets following an agenda from up above, not the agenda they tell us and the one we vote for. The whole world is changing. I talk to friends in the UK, Belgium, Argentina, Mexico and everyone says the same. This is what leads me to believe in the new world "odor" coming into play here.
You are correct! The politicians are the puppets to the few who really control the world. We are just the brainwashed slaves/drones. Most are completely oblivious to reality.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
axaxaxa, sure my dear, very true!

ps........ packaging is the best way to convince people that you are a serious person axaxaxaxa

One day I went to buy cigarretes and I was wearing short trousers and a blouse. It was the first time that I went to this store and he didnt know me. After 20 days I went again wearing a suit and a tie. His behavior was totally different. He was very polite to me and he gave me what I wanted very quickly.

Conclusion: People, we have to wake up as soon as possible.!
With the Internet, there has never been a better time than now to use it to band the whole world together. But we have to set aside our petty differences and demand true freedom and fairness. The question is; Are we capable of this?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Let me think river. No, we are not capable:)
With the Internet, there has never been a better time than now to use it to band the whole world together. But we have to set aside our petty differences and demand true freedom and fairness. The question is; Are we capable of this?

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Let me think river. No, we are not capable:)

:lol:You thought about that long and hard Imeo:lol:. I don't know why, but there is a sliver of me that thinks it might be possible. But nearly all of us will have to be suffering first. Because of our animalistic nature and the conditioning to think so narrowly of only ourselves and not the good of the humanity, only when we are all suffering will we have a common bond strong enough to make change.
History, as you stated, would easily support your statement but I find it impossible to let go of all hope :).

Ok...I could talk about this forever so I will leave it at that and continue living with my sliver of hope.

Peace and love to all

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
axaxaxaxa, I have thought of it all the past years, so my answer didnt need any thought river :lol:

I will tell you the first example that comes to my mind because its fresh. Is it nice that some people make GG copies? No. Is it nice that other people buy GG copies? No. So how capable we are to make a revolution against all of these people that ruin the world if we are not capable to think a little more about some simple things?

We have to suffer first yes? Ok, we will do the revolution. And then? We will start fighting again about who will be in charge. And things will go where they are now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread