Halo Tiki Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakk

Nov 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Received this just today, and I just couldn't keep myself from trying it. The flavor will probably change in this next week, and Ill do a follow up; but I really love what halo is doing right now by sending juice samples of unreleased, developing juices.

Upon opening the bottle and smelling it has a really sweet smell that I found similar to a pipe tobacco but with some strong spice aromas in the mix..

I filled a brand new Ce2 with the juice and let it wick a second and took a drag and was surprised to find possibly one of my new favorite flavors.
Upon inhaling the sensation is a sweet but light taste and upon exhaling there is an explosion of spicy tasty vapor. I get vanilla in the mix, and some tobacco; but the spicy "incense like" taste is very relaxing.
Vapor production as usual with halo juices is good. The throat hit is decent, but it seems like this juice was meant to be a soothing relaxing vape.

To wrap it up, I really will be very disappointed if this juice is not sold anytime soon; i want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread