Color- light orange

Vapor-good

Throat hit- good+

Subtle, medium flavored, or strong flavored- medium

Non sweet, slightly sweet, sweet,very sweet - lightly sweet

Is it clean? (Is it free of any, perfumy, soapy or chemical like notes?)-yes

OVERALL RATING (Bad, ok, good, great) good

MY EXPERIENCE & OPINION YMMV

Great Scott there's a lot going on here. I dripped a few drops and my head spun.

Seriously I had no idea what this was, I thought it was fruit punch!

It's a slightly musty tobacco with a spicy note, with a little menthol in there too. On top of that even is some fruitiness.

It's like smoking, with a fruity halls in your mouth. Ta da....I really think that is accurate whether that sounds good to you or not.

I didn't like it at first, but now I do. The flavor is just so weird. I have to hand it to Halo that is unique, and I don't think I've tasted something like that. It's weird....its good.. but you got to vape it a lil while and give it a chance or else you may be turned off.

If you are gonna try it, get the small bottle. This one isn't for everyone. I'm pretty sure if this sits a bit the tobacco will become bolder and become even better.

7mls are $5.99, 30mls are $19.99

Use code : ecften for 10% off bottled juices. Free priority shipping for orders over $75

Halo Electronic Cigarette

Last edited:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
If you want to try one of the best halo's i've ever had....try
Capt.Jack.
It's tobacco, with spices, and light zesty fruitiness...it's friggin awesome!
love that stuff....vaped it off my friends tobacco sampler pack......was nothing i ever tried...but wow..i'm glad i did..

Cant remember about tiki from the sampler pack a bought way back but i do know it had some cinnamon in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread