Hit it or Quit it - Coolcumber Mint (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Can anyone compare this to the Vapor Chef's Coolcumber Melon?

Mine should arrive today or tomorrow, so I'll give you my thoughts once I try it. I can say already that I doubt they're very close as this is melon-less, and VC's was very melon heavy to me, which made me say YUCK! I don't like melon vapes at all.

Stephanie932

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
PA
Can anyone compare this to the Vapor Chef's Coolcumber Melon?

I have both and I while I do like this juice, I have to admit that I like VC's better. Not because it's bad.....it's actually delicious! They are two different animals because NT doesn't have the melon in it. It is quite good.........just different.

Mine should arrive today or tomorrow, so I'll give you my thoughts once I try it. I can say already that I doubt they're very close as this is melon-less, and VC's was very melon heavy to me, which made me say YUCK! I don't like melon vapes at all.

I can see why you wouldn't like VC's then.......His does have a heavy melon taste. While I prefer that, I can't say that NT isn't good, too! Love them both, but like you said, they are both too DIFFERENT to compare.

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
That's what I'm curious about. The VC is great, but the melon part gets a little cloying and sticky-tasting after a few hours.

qigger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Brook Park, Oh
I'm tasting something in the CM that reminds me of either the Virus or CLS.. is there a common (flavor) ingredient?

Also it's mint heavy for me, I was hoping the cucumber would be the dominant flavor. The gf sends me to work with cucumber water once in a while (as a break from water with lemon). I'd like to give it another go since I tried it FOOB but the AA has overtaken my ADV by a huge margin... so much so I placed another order this morning!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm tasting something in the CM that reminds me of either the Virus or CLS.. is there a common (flavor) ingredient?

Also it's mint heavy for me, I was hoping the cucumber would be the dominant flavor. The gf sends me to work with cucumber water once in a while (as a break from water with lemon). I'd like to give it another go since I tried it FOOB but the AA has overtaken my ADV by a huge margin... so much so I placed another order this morning!

I'd say mint heavy is a fair description for the most part...

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Steep time:5 minutes

Nic Level: 6 mg

tank/Atomizer:RM2 at 1.5 ohms

mod: (mechanical, VV) REO Mini 2.0

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
Sweet and minty, lots of vapor, has that clean cucumber taste that I love. Very sweet and cool at first, but starting to tone down a little. Maybe, just maybe a tad too sweet, but it's too soon to tell. It's like mixing peppermint and spearmint life-savers in a glass of cold cucumber water.
Delicious alone and great as an in-between flavor palette cleanser. Winner-winner chicken dinner!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Steep time:5 minutes

Nic Level: 6 mg

Tank/Atomizer:RM2 at 1.5 ohms

Mod: (mechanical, VV) REO Mini 2.0

Thoughts/Tasting Notes:
Sweet and minty, lots of vapor, has that clean cucumber taste that I love. Very sweet and cool at first, but starting to tone down a little. Maybe, just maybe a tad too sweet, but it's too soon to tell. It's like mixing peppermint and spearmint life-savers in a glass of cold cucumber water.
Delicious alone and great as an in-between flavor palette cleanser. Winner-winner chicken dinner!!

Thank you for the candid feedback embee <3

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
Your welcome. Even though I say it may be a little too sweet, I really do thinks it's great. Too sweet for all day maybe, but I haven't put it down yet, so we'll see. It's getting better with each hit.
And Tom Servo...for me, it's miles above the VC cc-melon. Similar in minty sweetness, but minus the melon it is sooo much better.
And it's from Nicoticket...so 'nuff said.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Your welcome. Even though I say it may be a little too sweet, I really do thinks it's great. Too sweet for all day maybe, but I haven't put it down yet, so we'll see. It's getting better with each hit.
And Tom Servo...for me, it's miles above the VC cc-melon. Similar in minty sweetness, but minus the melon it is sooo much better.
And it's from Nicoticket...so 'nuff said.

So'k even if you don't dig it - can always swap it, SR's are always in high demand after the come down!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
NOM NOM NOM, TOBH duel micros at 0.37 ohms on my Turtleship. Cannot put this stuff down. Just enough cool and just enough cucumber for my liking. Nice change up from my normal bakery flavors. Winner!

Glad ya diggin' it Taki! Jameson approves also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread