Hit it or Quit it - Coolcumber Mint (SR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Steep time:,couple of days, I was distracted by Raz Cup

Nic Level: 6mg

Atty: Cyclone BF @ 0.9 ohms

mod: LP/SL Reo Grand

The flavor profile intrigued me when it dropped but I passed. I was too busy experiencing all of the wonderful goodness NT offers. I always intended to try it but never got around to it until the flash sale. I am so glad I did!! This is the perfect summer vape. It is light and refreshing. It tastes very much like cucumber water with a few sprigs of mint. Sometimes the mint is the predominant flavor and other times I get more cucumber with the mint hanging out in the background. This will be my "walking around the stockyards" vape tonight in the 101 degree weather. I think it will also be a good cleanser vape which is initially why I started dripping it this AM. After a couple of pulls I switched out my Refresh for some CCM.

Thank you Clark for the flash sale essentially forcing me into trying this and thank you Beau for upgrading the bottle size, I am going to need it!!

Coolcumber Mint really is a great flavor if you can get over vaping a green veggie, or is it a fruit . LMAO

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Steep time: 7 days

Nic Level: 6mg

Tank/Atomizer: Single Coil Veritas @ 1.1 Ohms with Rayon wick - Fresh coil, fresh wick

Mod: Stingray (Mec) / Semovar (VV/VW)

Thoughts/Tasting Notes: I am not very big on menthol vapes (nor did I smoke Menthols ever) so I hesitated to buy/try this. The first two pulls using the Stingray were surprising. Third pull the cucumber was predominant. Fourth pull was such a beautiful balance. I went through 2ml faster than I thought I would. Moved the Veritas to the Semovar to see what changed with increases in Wattage. Tried everything in the range of 6.8 to 12 watts. At 10 watts, the cucumber moves far into the background, leaving a light and creamy menthol.

Other thoughts: Why did I wait so long to buy some of this and try it? I could have bought a big batch during the flash sale 2 weeks ago!

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Steep time: Months. I got a 30 ml bottle when it first came out and it didn't hit for me until a month ago.
Nic Level: 18 mg
Tank: PT 2
Mod: eVic

Thoughts: At first this didn't hit for me at all so it sat in a dark place for months. When I revisited it I fell in live with it. It was so perfectly balanced the first couple tanks I kept asking myself "what is this?" It replaced my Doodle until it was all gone. It's perfectly refreshing for hot days. Hopefully this comes back. When it does I'll be stocking up on it. My hats off to Katy for an excellent vape that pushed Doodle aside.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Steep time: 3 months

Nic Level: 6 mg

Tank/Atomizer: Dual coils at .6 ohms in my Odin RDA, fresh RxW

Mod: LP Reo Grand

Our wonderful member Nanny tossed in this well steeped 15ml bottle of Coolcumber Mint for me to try when I purchased the Roundhouse she had for sale. I usually avoid Menthol/mint because all the mints I've tried have been rather cloying and tended to stay with my taste buds long after I'd put it down. But since this had cucumber I was most willing to try and I'm so glad I did get to try this. I'm getting a light fresh sprig of spearmint flavor with the coolness of sweet juicy cucumber, no toothpaste like mint that overtakes it all like I was expecting and no veggie tones like one might imagine would be there. The mint has just a touch of the menthol feel, just enough to give me that cool hit to the throat and lungs and the cucumber adds just a bit more coolness but in a way that doesn't make the cool/menthol sensation overwhelming. This is a very well balanced mint juice that I will definitely buy again. Yum is the word from this chick! And a big Thank You to Nanny22!!

Last edited:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Mod: Stingray (Mec) / LP Reo Grand

Our wonderful member Nanny tossed in this well steeped 15ml bottle of Coolcumber Mint for me to try when I purchased the Roundhouse she had for sale. I usually avoid Menthol/mint because all the mints I've tried have been rather cloying and tended to stay with my taste buds long after I'd put it down. But since this had cucumber I was most willing to try and I'm so glad I did get to try this. I'm getting a light fresh sprig of spearmint flavor with the coolness of sweet juicy cucumber, no toothpaste like mint that overtakes it all like I was expecting and no veggie tones like one might imagine would be there. The mint has just a touch of the menthol feel, just enough to give me that cool hit to the throat and lungs and the cucumber adds just a bit more coolness but in a way that doesn't make the cool/menthol sensation overwhelming. This is a very well balanced mint juice that I will definitely buy again. Yum is the word from this chick! And a big Thank You to Nanny22!!
You are VERY welcome, Pennysmalls! :wub:
Glad you enjoyed the little surprise - happy to share with family anytime - and now you have another new favorite juice!
Nothing better than Nicoticket! :laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Mod: Stingray (Mec) / LP Reo Grand

I laughed at the toothpaste analogy - I guess have gotten that from some vapes in the past... but I never really described it like that. LMAO!!

Glad ya diggin' the Coolcumber Mint!!~

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
Coolcumber Mint TOTALLY reminds me of a Mediterranean side dish my mother has made forever: Get a tub of Dannon Plain Yogurt, mix in peeled and chopped cucumbers, a few (3-4) cloves of garlic (THOROUGHLY crushed into a paste using a mortar and pestle) , some fresh dried mint (rubbed in hands to finely break it into a powder and remove any stems) a little salt and enjoy cold....SOOOO refreshing and good!!! Mmmmm :drool:;)

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Coolcumber Mint TOTALLY reminds me of a Mediterranean side dish my mother has made forever: Get a tub of Dannon Plain Yogurt, mix in peeled and chopped cucumbers, a few (3-4) cloves of garlic (THOROUGHLY crushed onto a paste using a mortar and pestle) , some fresh dried mint (rubbed in hands to finely break it into a powder) a little salt and enjoy cold....SOOOO refreshing and good!!! Mmmmm :drool:;)

This sounds delicious!!

I've dedicated a dripper to CM (not particularly fond of mixing it with other liquid) - it's a great palate cleanser for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread