Istick tank and ejuice suggestions for huge clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitchykat

Apr 28, 2015
I am currently using the istick 50watts with the Aspire Atlantis 2. I just upgraded to the Atlantis 2 from the original Atlantis. I certainly like the Atlantis 2 better, I love the improved airflow I just don't like how hot the tank gets. I have it cranked all the way up to 50watts. Does anyone else have a tank they would recommended for the istick 50watts? I love chasing after big clouds. I would also like to hear any suggestions about how to get bigger clouds out of the set up I already have. Such as rebuilding/modifying the coils for bigger clouds or recommendations for ejuices. I've messed around with different pg/vg ratios to see what works best for me. If someone can give some suggestions as far as what they like or what they've found to work best, I will certainly check them out. I have a tendency to lean more to sweet or fruity flavors, but I'm open to try anything. Thank you everybody in advance for any input.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
I am currently using the istick 50watts with the Aspire Atlantis 2. I just upgraded to the Atlantis 2 from the original Atlantis. I certainly like the Atlantis 2 better, I love the improved airflow I just don't like how hot the tank gets. I have it cranked all the way up to 50watts. Does anyone else have a tank they would recommended for the istick 50watts? I love chasing after big clouds. I would also like to hear any suggestions about how to get bigger clouds out of the set up I already have. Such as rebuilding/modifying the coils for bigger clouds or recommendations for ejuices. I've messed around with different pg/vg ratios to see what works best for me. If someone can give some suggestions as far as what they like or what they've found to work best, I will certainly check them out. I have a tendency to lean more to sweet or fruity flavors, but I'm open to try anything. Thank you everybody in advance for any input.

Which coil are you using to fire your Atlantis at 50W, the .5Ω or the .3Ω?

Generally if a vape is too hot, we suggest either lowering the wattage on your device or switching to a higher ohm coil that allows you to vape at lower watts.

Reactions: Asbestos4004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread