• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ladies.....let's get fit!!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
A very nice lady had a great idea for a new thread......so here it is! A thread for support, motivation and to keep ourselves in check. Even if you only need to get more exercise and eat healthier we can help each other.

Thank you toto1013!!

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I want to hear what you do to lose weight and what exercise you do that helps you do that.

My start date is January 9th. My first goal is to lose 15lbs. No way am I saying how much I weigh :lol:

What's your goal?

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I tried Zumba once. That is where it became completely apparent that I do, in fact, dance like a cracker. I never went back.

I will probably find out the same thing, which is why I got it in a way I can try it out in the privacy of my house, and also why I haven't tried it yet, lol.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Quick update:

I have been able to maintain my goal weight even after having added back a few high glycemic foods. Having them in moderation a few times a week has had no negative impact on weight or mindset. I worried for the longest time that I would start to crave the starches and carbs from potatoes/pasta and bread, nope not happening!
I lost a full 31 pounds in about 4 months and I am into the 6 1/2 months of eating a proper low carb diet.
Never could get into the yoga or pilates tapes :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread