little shop of vapors MOVIE CONTEST - prizes, prizes, prizes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
Here we go again!

Along the same lines as the previous contest based on music this contest is pretty straight forward:

RULES:

Think of the top 5 MOVIES of all time in your opinion - who cares what the critics or box office claims.
Post them one by one in the order you think they rank but not all in one post.
Please number them.

Let others post before your next one.

Example:

#1 Twilight
another poster
another poster
#2 Eclipse
another poster
#3 Breaking Dawn .... and so forth.

Feel free to include why you liked the movie or your favorite actor from the movie, a quote or a scene.

The 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th, 250th, 300th, 350th, 400th, 450th and 500th posts win a free Dual Coil Tank Cartomizer 5ml Blue in Blue or Clear.

Grand Prize Winner will be determined by random.org True Random Number Generator
I will plug in the numbers 1 to 500 and post the Grand Prize winner decided by that post number.

Grand Prize is either a $75.00 gift certificate OR a
Joyetech eGo-C Kit "A" Type BLACK or SILVER SR or LR from little shop of vapors

Please keep it to 5 posts per member to be fair.

You have the chance to win 1 of the 10 DCT 5ml Cartomizers PLUS the Grand Prize.:thumb:

In all fairness an FYI - these tanks include a dual coil 1.7ohm cartomizer give or take .2ohms (out of ten tested this past weekend 8 came out at 1.7 and 2 at 1.5)
The BLUE has three pre punched holes
The CLEAR has one pre punched hole

I can switch out the cartomizers if you want a CLEAR with three holes or a BLUE with one hole just let me know when you get the PM.

Lots of info but I just want to make sure you know what you are getting.
Please refer to the item description for more info.

My #1 (thriller/horror) movie of all time is Silence of the Lambs - hands down, no argument. ;)

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
#1.
requiem-for-a-dream-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread